40

Namjoon's POV

The whole room was silent as Jiyong trashed the place, the tables were flipped over and some of the chairs have broken legs. We just stood in silence letting Jiyong to finish this and calm himself down, I glanced over Hanbin who stood next to his boss with a calm expression as if this is a normal routine for him.

"That bastard!" Jiyong growled out as he breathed heavily and stared on the floor with an unreadable expression.

"Hanbin." He called as said boy walked next to him, "Call all of the units, we're attacking all of Enzo's places and find the girls." He ordered, I widened my eyes in shock. Attack all of it?

"All as in-"

"His clubs, hotels, casinos, resorts, warehouses. Everything. I WANT ALL IT BURN DOWN INTO ASHES AND WE WON'T STOP UNTIL I HAVE HIS FUCKING HEAD STUCK ON MY WALL!" Jiyong hollered as the men scrambled out in fear not wanting to piss him off more. Taehyung and I just stood there awkwardly, he snapped his gaze towards us. Before he could open his mouth my phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"10PM, XXX harbour in front of the fish warehouse. Unless you don't want your girls back that is, Y/N could replace Annabeth for me. It won't hurt to have a young wife-"

"Don't you fucking think about laying a hand on Y/N or even my daughter." I gritted out, my grip on the phone was tight and if I could break the phone right now I would. Jiyong stood up straight and walked towards me, I let him take the phone while I turned towards Taehyung.

"Get all of the men to XXX harbour and make sure snipers are everywhere. I want Enzo dead by tonight." I said coldly and Taehyung immediately took out his phone and already barking orders to the men.

"Your ass better be ready because once I get my hands on you you're as dead as your wife."

Damn, Jiyong really hit the feels.

He hung up before looking at me in the eye. "The Rose Rouge gang ends tonight." Jiyong said to me as he took of his custom made gold and black Glock 17. The dragon symbol on the handle was carved as if it wraps the handle with a pure gold coating around the body. Who can ever forget GD's signature gun that has killed so many.

He made my own custom made glock 17 look like a joke. Heck, his can even outstand Joker's infamous gun too.

At his words I nodded before we left the place and on our way to plan out how to kill off Enzo.

Don't worry babies, daddy's coming.

~~~

Your POV

"Unnie." Areum softly called her head on my lap while I stroked her hair gently. "Yes baby?" I hummed out while staring blankly on the door, the door that is the escape for me and Areum. "Will daddy come and save us?" she asked and looked up to me, her dark chocolate eyes that she got from her father and small nose.