28 - All my friends are heathens.

After the incident with Madalyn, things seemed to become normal again. It turns out Madalyn was going through some kind of phase. Ashlyn is completely normal again. All might and her's relationship is better than it was before. Life was great. Hizashi and I were closer than ever. He was excited about the baby, excited about everything. Things started fitting right into place.

Today was my 3 month check up. Hizashi and I drove to the appointment excited as can be. We're doing an early ultra sound because Mic wanted to. He said when he was 3 months in his moms stomach, he messed up the system because of his quirk. He wanted to see if the same thing would happen with our child.

As soon as we got there they we're immediately had us in our room. The nurses were all like, "Well hello Mr. Yamada! How can we help you! You look as great as ever!" So I might have been a little jealous, what about it? We got settled and waited for the doctor to come into the room. I looked over at Mic. And started talking in a mocking tone. "Oh HI Mr. Yamada! NENENENE!" He started laughing.

"Hey don't be like that. They're just being nice." I rolled my eyes. "NICE." After our little talk I went and got dressed in the hospital robes. I laid on the bed and waited. I heard a knock at the door and a doctor came in. And he looked, SUPER young to be a doctor.

"Why hello you two. Hows everything going?" I smiled and waved at him. I glanced over at Mic and smiled. "Hello there," I stopped and read his tag. "Leo?" He smiled at me and sat down at the counter with the computer. I looked over at Mic and he seemed pretty calm right now but he was glaring at me.

"So how many months are you?" I started answering all the typical questions. Your weight, height, diet, allergies, ect. Then when it came time for the ultra sound, he pulled out a screen and all the equipment. Mic came over and sat by me. Leo put the gel on my stomach and rubbed it on. I looked over at Mic, he was definitely getting pissed. The machine made a heart beat noise.

Mic grabbed my hand. "Our child.." He smile and looked at me. I smiled back. I looked up at the screen to see if we could see anything. I seen something in there moving. "And theres your child!" Leo said with excitement. Then he moved it around a bit and his smile slowly faded. I looked at him with concern. "What's wrong?" He looked at me and shook his head. "I don't know. I'll be right back." He printed something off and went out of the room.

I looked at Mic with a concern face. "Mic...Is something wrong with the baby?" He shook his head.

"No, of course not. Everything will me fine." He squeezed my hand. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes until the doctor came back in.

"Whats going on?" He held his hand up. "Everything is fine. We're just concerned that the baby may be a little too small for how long its been. We recommend you do as little as possible during your pregnancy to prevent any further damage." I nodded. Honestly, its not as bad as I thought, but it's still worry-full.

"So, bed rest, is what you're saying?" I looked at Mic and back at the doctor. "Yes, that would be the best option."

After everything was taken care of I was completely upset at Mic. I wish he didn't say a single word about bed rest. We got in the car and he started it. I looked over at Mic and glared. "BED REST!? Really?! Why would you even mention anything, he wasn't even going to say anything about it until you brought it up!" He put his hand up. "Easy now, It's for the best. We can't take any risks."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Oh man, now you're really starting to sound like a father." He laughed. "Yes I am, yes I am."

Sorry that was a short chapter, but I'll be updating really.