tommy shelby blurb #1 [smut]

With your legs on either side of Tommy's waist, you admired him from a distance. There was no-one else in the world that saw Tommy at like this, entirely vulnerable with all of his guards broken down to the ground. There was something special about it, spectacular almost, just knowing that you were the only person on the planet who could see such a beautiful masterpiece.

"Please," he whispered, hips bucking upwards in hopes of releasing some of the tension in the pit of his stomach. To go from being allowed orgasms to being denied was something that Tommy always detested, his sexually release something he looked forward to after a taxing day at work, but he knew the rules and he knew how you worked sexually. "Baby, come on."

You shook your head and slid your flattened palm against his stomach, tilting your head to the side mockingly when your hand wrapped itself around his throat. "Do you deserve it?" you asked, chuckling sardonically when Tommy whimpered and shook his head. "So why should I let you come, again?"

"Because you love me," he tried, his arm moving as he tried to rid himself of the rope around his wrists. "I'll do anything you want, anything at all."

You looked down in between your bodies and smiled softly, the sight something you would always treasure. Tommy's body was shining with lust, his skin more tanned after the hot summer and his muscles toned. You allowed your hand to leave his neck and move back down his stomach, your spare hand digging into his skin when he attempted again to wiggle out of his restraints.

"I think you've been a good boy, Tommy. I mean yeah, you fucked up earlier, didn't you?" Wrapping your hand around Tommy's length, your squeezed tighter than normal and watched as he hissed out from a mixture of pleasure and pain. "Touching yourself in a public place without my permission, really annoyed me, Tom," you told him, moving your hand up and down his hard cock once before stopping. "But you took your punishment so well tonight, did so good for me."

"Please fuck me, it's all I've been thinking about."

You shook your head from side to side, your hair falling into your own hot face before responding to his comment. "I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of having my cunt for a while but don't worry, you'll be getting my mouth a lot." Your smile told Tommy that it wasn't a reward and in fact, would eventually become a punishment. "I'll get on my knees for you whenever I want, wherever I want and in front of whoever I want. Is that understood?"