michael blurb #1 [smut]

The alcohol along with the illegal white substances flowed through the pub, everyone in the backroom buzzed from the mixture of vodka and Tokyo as they relaxed after a long and taxing week at work. You leaned your head on Michael's shoulder as you spoke to Isaiah, the conversation friendly enough until you moved from Michael's body and leaned into Isaiah's instead. You could feel Michael's eyes on yours, knowing full well that you became a massive flirt after a bottle of booze and his hand that tightened around the flesh on your thigh told you to be careful otherwise you would end up regretting it by the end of the night. His jealousy dangerous.

"Go on, tell me more about that girl," you said, laughing at Isaiah's failed sexual relationship with a local lass. Your hand went to Isaiah's chest as you steadied yourself, laughter taking over your body completely and earning the attention of Michael. "Jesus, you've fucked up more times than me when it comes to sexual partners and that says something. I'll never forget my first time."

"Michael always sings your praises so you can't be that bad," Isaiah commented, quickly looking over at Michael who was facing the other day but was listening closely to the conversation you were having with Isaiah. "Says you're the best he's ever had, especially that mouth of yours and I've heard that you're a pretty filthy girl when you want to be..."

Sober you would have been embarrassed and you would've had a good moan at Michael for discussing your sex life with his best friend but drunken you couldn't be prouder, the thought of being the best Michael had ever had something you would thank him for the next time you were on your knees for him. "Well, what can I say? I have to give Michael some of the credit though, no-one makes me cum harder than him."

"I'm sure I could give him a run for his money," Isaiah jokingly said, not meaning anything by the words he spoke. The hand that tightened on your thigh had you stopping your laughter abruptly, fully aware that your husband had heard the comment and was not impressed with the thought.

You mumbled an apology to Isaiah before turning your body to Michael, resting your chin on his shoulder as you spoke calmly to him. "He didn't mean anything by it so don't get jealous. You know for a fact that Isaiah would never do that to you and I would never go for another man. Not when I get the best cock in Birmingham down my throat every night."

"Still, I don't particularly like the idea of my best friend thinking that he could fuck my wife better than me because that's not true, is it?" Michael moved his hand up to grab your chin, quickly looking around the room to see that everyone was too engrossed in their own conversations to pay any attention to the two of you. "Have you ever thought about Isaiah fucking you?"

You chuckled at the comment, not quite believing what was coming out of Michael's mouth. "I have never thought about being with another man since I have been with you. Why would you even ask me that?"

"It's not a laughing matter." Michael's voice was stern and his eyes were full of warning, telling you that you were in for it when you both got home and were in the privacy of your bedroom. "No man will ever make you cum like me, will never fuck you like I do, will never be blessed with the sight of you tied up to the bed and all spread out for me."

"I don't want them to even think about it."

Michael nodded once and removed his grip from your chin. Instead, he moved his hand to the back of your neck and pulled you in close. "Me neither because it hurts me, yeah? I'm the only one who gets to feel you wrapped around my cock, the only one who gets to see you on your knees in the middle of the offices before work and I am the only man who gets the pleasure of fucking you every single night."

"I know," you whispered, resting your hand across Michael's white button-up. "Take me home and prove it, Michael."

"I won't be kind."

"I don't want you to be kind."