Gabriel

I wrapped my arms around myself as I watched Gabriel from the doorway. Sam walked out and shook his head. I let out a sigh and followed him into the kitchen.

"There is no telling what all Asmodeus did to him." Sam said softly.

"I can't believe he is alive... I... I thought I'd never see him again.. and now seeing him like this... it would of been better if Lucifer killed him." I said as I walked away.

I walked to my room and let out a sigh as I saw a picture of me and Gabriel when we first started to date.

"Gabriel hurry up!" I yelled as I dragged him behind me.

"I'm coming cupcake." He said with a chuckle.

I laughed as I pulled him to the tunnel of love and he sent me a smirk.

"Whip it off your face, pervert." I said as we climbed into the ride.

He let out a laugh and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled as the ride started and the boat went through the water. I watched as lights came on and then I saw a smile appear on Gabriel's face and I heard him snap his fingers. I laughed as a rose appeared in his hand and he handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said as I leaned up and pecked his cheek.

He sent me a smile and we continued the ride, before we went through the exit I turned and gently pressed a kiss to his lips. The kiss was just a peck but it made electricity course through me. We pulled apart and I smiled up at him.

"(Y/n)! Asmodeus is on his way here!" Sam yelled as he burst through my door.

I stood up and quickly put me picture down and pulled out my gun. Soon a group of demons came in and we took them out. I was quickly thrown to He floor and I rushed to get my gun but was stopped by a pain in my leg. I let out a scream as I fell to the ground and held my leg.

"If it isn't the whore of the angel." Asmodeus said as he walked up to me.

I saw a look of panic appear on Gabriel's face and I watched as they dragged him to the top of the stairs.

"No!" I yelled as I tried to stand.

I felt another sharp pain and let out another scream as my arm was broke. I then felt a burning pain go through me and I gasped for air.

"You just fucked up." A deep voice growled out.

I watched as Asmodeus was disintegrated and I looked up to see Gabriel by my side. He gently picked me up and then the room changed to our old house. He laid me down and I felt the pain disappear.

"I'll be back." He said before disappearing.

After a few minutes he returned and I felt tears stream down my face as he sent me a smile.

"Hello cupcake." He said softly.

I quickly set up and rushed into his arms.

"I missed you so much." I whispered.

"I missed you too... I'm sorry I was gone so long." He whispered.

We pulled apart and I pulled him into a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him as close to me as I could.

"I see you missed me a lot." He said with a smirk.

"Shut up you pervert." I said as I pulled him with me into the bed.