Chapter 10

It was the second tuesday night for Taehyung since he had been imprisoned in his own personal hell hole. Not much had happened in the last few days. Jungkook's body was slowly healing and Taehyung didn't need to cool the bruises anymore to speed up the healing process. Taehyung was glad that he was back in his own bed with his own blanket again, but he also missed the heat Jungkook provided during the night. Nights were getting colder in the prison and the small blanket everybody got didn't do much to keep them warm at night. Food was still as terrible as ever, but Jungkook shared everything he could miss so Taehyung would at least eat something somewhat decent. Taehyung never was someone with a lot of fat on his bones, but since his imprisonment the little fat he did have was slowly fading away like a melting ice cube.

Tonight wasn't any different. Jungkook and Taehyung were both sitting across from each other on the small table in the corner of the canteen. The table had become their own personal table since last week. Jungkook had grumbled something about being done with sharing his table and the two prisoners who usually sat at the table had left as soon as Jungkook had shown up in front of them. Ever since that moment Taehyung and Jungkook sat together at the small table for breakfast, lunch and dinner, talking over small things while sharing Jungkook's food.

"Let me guess, your mom is gonna visit you again tonight?" Jungkook asked with a small sarcastic smile on his face.

"Yeah, she is. There isn't anybody else who would wanna visit me so I'm glad that she does. Is there anybody coming to see you too?" Taehyung asked back, wondering if the same boy as last time was gonna visit Jungkook again. The last time the boy had secretly given Jungkook something and Taehyung was curious if something like that was gonna happen again this time.

"There is, a dear friend of mine is coming to visit me. I haven't seen him in a while so I'm pretty glad to finally see him again." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung, a real and genuine smile that reached his eyes. Taehyung gave the boy a small nod while he put another piece of meat in his mouth, wondering who it was that was gonna come and visit Jungkook. It couldn't be the same boy as last time since Jungkook told that he hadn't seen this person in a long time and that person also didn't make Jungkook smile like he just did. That boy made him angry and irritated while this person seemed to make him happy and relaxed. A form of relaxed Taehyung hadn't seen before in Jungkook. The boy was always on edge, tensed and some form of angry. Jungkook was never and when he means never he means NEVER relaxed. This person had to be pretty special to get Jungkook in this state of mind.

With a smile plastered on both the boys faces they finished their food and an hour later both of them were sitting in the visiting room. Taehyung again a few tables diagonal from Jungkook's back and Taehyung's mother again in front of Taehyung. While his mother kept on rambling about his dad and the things that were happening outside of the prison Taehyung couldn't miss to notice that Jungkook was sitting on the table all by himself. Whoever it was that was gonna visit Jungkook never showed up and the young boy sat with his head hung low on the table all by himself. A look of compassion fell over Taehyung and with eyes filled with pity he looked at his cellmate. He didn't know why but he felt sad for the boy, Jungkook had seemed genuinely happy to see this person and now that person never showed up. At least.........

With a loud bang the door to the visiting room flew open, making everybody look up in shock. A long slender boy with black hair, a pink sweater and tight black jeans walked in the room without any search through from the guards or a warning for the commotion he was causing. With two long strikes the boy stood in front of Jungkook and three seconds later the young boy was wrapped in his arms. The older boy almost lifted Jungkook of the ground while hugging him but he didn't seem to mind at all. Actually nobody seemed to mind the fact that there was a no touching policy and this boy was doing the complete opposite, the guards didn't even spare the two of them a glance and kept watching the rest of the room like nothing was happening. The boy slowly pushed Jungkook arms length away from him, a huge grin on his face.