Y/n: Ew

You and Dabi stayed with Twice. Your job was done—for the most part.

You were sniffing the air like a rabid dog

You were sniffing the air like a rabid dog... or doing a cocaine line—

"Why are you doing that? There's no one around," Dabi said.

"On the contrary, I can smell all your bullshit."
You once again, beat Dabi into silence.

"She's sniffing around to make sure no one's around—even though we're in a secure area where no one can find us," Twice said, "On the contrary, she's expecting the unexpected."

"Oh shut up you newspaper."

"Sorry!" "Apologies."

Your Magic Sugar Smeller picked up an unfamiliar scent.

'Who's this?' You thought, taking a deep whiff of their wafting scent.

'It smells... tangy... ew... is this...' Your eyes widened into dinner plates, slapping your hand against your nose, but wincing when you realized it's still broken.

'AROUSAL?!'
Dabi noticed your stranger-than-usual behavior.

"What's wrong?" He asked. You turned towards them.

"You two—" Your eyes landed on Twice. "... three... I'll be back."

"Is there someone there?" Twice asked, "Of course there's someone there!"
With a giant roll of your eyes, you ran away from them.
The smell grew stronger the farther you went into the forest.

'Not that far now.'
You arrived at a small clearing where the smell peaked.

'Christ it smells like an orgy over here.' You blocked your nose as best you could.

"Y/n-chan~" A figure pressed themselves against your back. You were pulled flushed against their chest. They were extremely warm. You recognized this scent now.

"Amare—?!" You stopped breathing and closed your eyes.

"What's wrong, Y/n-chan~? Why aren't you looking at me?" He reached his hand up to grab your chin, turning your head to face him.

"Why are you here?" You asked, still refusing to breath in his scent. You could see him stick out his tongue.

'If this fuckermother licks me too, I'm going to go batshit crazy.'

"I can fix your nose, you know," he whispered, licking the shell of your ear. You tensed up in his grasp. "If you let me, I can. I will."

(Actually, I googled this, and the Age of Consent in Japan is thirteen(13)... 13. BUT! I'm going by U.S. AoC so, chill, which is 18 where I live.)

"Nah, I'm good. Kinda like it broken. Really spices up my look," you replied, "But thanks for the generous offer."
His fingers danced around your neck, but not squeezing it.