48. mage

"That's what was chasing you right?" Bakugo muttered softly staring at our opponent.

Yes but I really think that we should run away.

"It's too dangerous I really don't think we can fight it," I pressed grabbing his hand.

REALLY  BAKUGO LET'S YEETER SKEETER OUT OF THIS PLACE.

"Hey Bakugo I don't think we can," Todoroki paused looking around, "we aren't allowed to fight villains until we get our license." Something flashed in his eyes briefly.

What's up Todoroki why are you looking around like that??

"Need flesh...No good. No good. Can't forgive you." The thing repeated continuing to stumble towards us it's open mouth and teeth flashing in the dim lighting.

Seriously Bakugo we need to move.

"We can't not look at it it's a fucking zombie even if we stop and runaway it's too damn brain dead to care about that," Bakugo snapped staring right at the villain.

We can't.

"Bakugo we can't it's too dangerous- besides you heard Todoroki we aren't allowed," I cautioned looking at him nervously.

Please.

"The villains are after someone named Kacchan your teacher Aizawa Shota wants you to know that we are to allow you to fight! Do whatever you can to keep Kacchan out of the villains hands!" A feminine voice rang through my head interrupting all trains of thought.

Kacchan?

"HAHHAHAHAHAHA SHE SAID KACCHAN BAKUGO AHAHAHAHAHHAAHA."

"SHUT UP DUMBASS."

"MIDORIYA OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU."

"I FUCKING HATE YOUR SHIT HAIRED BRAT."

"Hey Kacchan you wanna beat up this sack of beans?" I taunted gesturing back to the restrained villain.

If we're allowed to fight I don't see what's wrong with that.

"More than ready," Bakugo let off a few small explosions causing the air around us to crackle to life.

Mr. Villain is about to be beaten to the ground.

"Wait both of you- it's not safe to use flames with all this gas around," Todoroki stopped Bakugo pushing him back.

It's very convenient that the villain has decided to wait for us to talk thx guy.

"You mean we have to run? No way in hell," Bakugo barked out brush his hand away.

If I were you I would've taken his hand and run away but you can keep yourself clean for Kirishima if you want bb.

"I still have my quirk and Y/N can use hers- it's just you no one else is bothered." Todoroki continued creating a large wall between us and the villain.

He's right besides the villains want you it's my turn to protect you.

"It's ok Bakugo you can be the damsel in distress!" I cheered using some of my power to help Tododokidoki.

Finally I can be your sexy savior.

"Shut up dumbass."

I see how it is Mr. Man.

"Y/N when you get distracted you stop using your quirk," Todoroki reprimanded sending up another large wall of ice in front of us.

Oh sorry.

"Don't go too hard on her she's going to faint," Bakugo snapped pulling me back away from the wall of ice.

nO IM A BIG STRONG MACHO MAN.

"I can't help it the villain keeps on breaking through the barriers- there's nothing I can do." Todoroki retorted continuing to send wall after wall up into the air.

IM TRIGNSNS.

"Need flesh...No good. No good. Can't forgive you." The villain repeated smashing through another one of Todoroki's barriers with his teeth.

Whoa where does he get his dental done????

"That guy is a little scary," I muttered staring into his nashing teeth.

And ugly not gonna lie.

"Why the fuck is he so ugly," Bakugo scoffed watching as Todoroki tried desperately to defend us against the villain.

THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING.

"Y/N help me please," Todoroki glanced over at the two of us agitated.

Oh sorry I totally forgot about all of that.

"HOLY HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" Bakugo screamed pointing at a large black mass hurtling toward us.

WHOA WHAT THE HECK.

"It doesn't matter we need to defeat this guy first," Todoroki reminded me continuing to send up wall after wall of ice each one quickly getting destroyed by the long blades extending from the villains teeth.

TODOROKI I DON'T THINK YOU EVEN LOOKED AT THE GIANT THING OVER THERE.

"BAKUGO WE NEED LIGHT!" Shoji screamed hurdling past us Midoriya under his arm.

HEEBIE JEEBIES IM SO SCARE D WHAT IS THAT.

"What is that," Todoroki muttered finally turning around to look.

EXACTLY.

"Flesh!" The restrained villain cheered sending out a sharp blade toward Shoji.

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

"Is that-" Todoroki started staring up at the large mass in shock.

WHat WHAT IS IT???

"Tokoyami," Bakugo finished backing away.

Wow you two are certainly twinning today when can I get into that action.

"Tokoyami is just a sweet baby birb that's dark shadow," I muttered absentmindedly.

Wow Y/N you're such a genius I love you so much so brave in the face of danger, so funny in the face of danger.

"You're right," Bakugo muttered pulling me back away from the looming mass.

I'm confused I thought Tokoyami had control of Dark Shadow.   

"BAKUGO LET OUT AN EXPLOSION," Shoji repeated staring at Dark Shadow as it crushed the villain up against a tree.

NO HE CANT WE MIGHT DIE.

"SMALL FRY!" Dark Shadow screamed sending the villain soaring across the clearing into another tree.

WHOA.

"NO FAIR I DIDN'T GET TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL." Bakugo screamed lighting up a large explosion from the palm of his hands.

NO WERE ALL GONNA DIE AND ITS GONNA BE YOUR FAULT.

The air crackled once more as a blinding light filled the area.

We're all dead and it's Bakugo's fault.

______________
SORRY I FORGOT TI UODATE LAST WEEK REMIND ME PLS IKAYAJJDKD
- AI