The Beginning

Y/n = your name
e/c = eye color
h/c = hair color
f/p = favorite pizza
f/c = favorite color
b/n = brother name
m/n = mother's name
d/n = dad name
c/n = country name
I did that just in case if you didn't know what they meant. Anyway enjoy the story!

Y/n P.O.V

Sadness
That's all I feel nowadays. And because of all my depression no one likes me anymore. Everyone left me behind. No one else cares anymore. Why? The reason is because I pushed everyone away. I stopped letting people in. My friends and even my Family. So I won't get hurt more than I already am. Last year was all I needed to know that humanity can be a living hell. As I was deep in thought of last year's loss. I heard a knock on b/n's bedroom door. Which was the room I was in. "Honey it's me mom" I heard my mother say on the other side of the door. "Come in" I said. She opened the door and peeked in. "Hey I got some pizza if you want any?" She asked. I just lifted my hand to show her I wanted the food. She walked in and handed me the plate. Then left the room and closed the door. I began to eat my f/p pizza. I then heard a few taps on the glass window next to me. I look over and see my pet hawk Jewel with something in her mouth. I put the plate down on the bed and walk over to the window. I hold out my arm for her to Perch on. I open it and she flew over to my arm and perched. I grab the paper she is holding in her mouth and look at it. Camp Buddy? 'What kind of name is that for a summer camp?' I questioned myself. My mother then came in without warning. "Hey whatcha got there?" She asked. I lifted the flyer to show her what was on it. She took it and looked at it. "Are you thinking about attending this?!" She asked excitedly. I shook my head 'No'. "Well I say it's best to get out there and make friends again" she said all happy and cheery. "No" I said a bit stern. She narrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "As your mother I say you are going whether you like it or not" she said with a tone of rage. I stood there in shock. She has never raised her voice to anyone. "Fine I'll go" I said in defeat. Then she turned happy and clapped her hands cheerfully. "I'll get you registered in no time!" She said cheerfully. "And you will come back to me as a better person understood?" She said. I nodded. She turned around and left the room with a wide smile on her face. I look at my hawk and pet her head gently. She leaned into the touch and I smiled a little.

Next day

I wake up to my stupid alarm clock beeping loudly. I turn in my bed and slap the 'shut up' button. 'I don't remember setting my alarm clock last night' I thought. I got up and looked at my calendar. It's a Saturday why the hell was my alarm on during the weekend. I then thought about yesterday. Mom probably set the alarm. I got dressed and walked out of my room. I walked next to the stairs and hoped on the slide. I slid down all the way to the first floor. (I bet all of us would love a 4 story house with a slide next to the stairs. Anyway continue the story :). I then feel my feet hit the floor. I stand up and walk over to the kitchen. I see m/n cooking pancakes which I'm assuming is breakfast. I go over to the plate full of pancakes and grab one fresh from the pan. I took a bit out of it. 'It's still as good as always' I thought to myself. "You could at least warn me when your going to take one" M/n said. I look at her and shrug. "Anyway I have the limo outside waiting and ready for you" she said. "But I haven't even pack-" "Oh don't worry about that I already did that for you" she interrupted. "You know I can do that myself, I don't need you to do things for me you already work hard enough" I said and she turned toward me. "I know it's just that you grew up too fast" she said. I could see tears about to fall . I then pulled her into a hug. "It's alright when I move out I will call you every 2 weeks ok?" I felt her nod her head in my chest. I rubbed her back in circles calming her down. I let go and she looked down. I lifted her chin so she would look at me. I wiped her tears and smiled. She smiled back. I grabbed my suit case and guitar, and walked out the door waving to m/n. I got in the limo and looked out the window. I saw as my mom slowly  became smaller and smaller until I couldn't see her. I looked in front and put on my headphones. Putting on Bad liar by Imagine Dragons.

Away from home and a new beginning will start.