CHAPTER-22

Luring the cold Hearted Billionaire

HE WAS HUFFING; CHASING HIS BREATH, WHEN he arrived at PMM corporation main building's rooftop.

Hermes ran his way up here from the parking lot to the lobby, to the elevator and to a fucking long hallway before he reaches this expensive looking rooftop.

He is chasing his breath as slowly disbelief appeared on his handsome face when he roams his eyes around the whole place.

Iyon ang unang beses n'yang makapasok doon dahil eksklusibo ang lugar na iyon para sa PMM member lang, o parte lamang ng brotherhood ng PMM.

The roof top wasn't look like a freaking rooftop at all! It has a tinted glass that serves as a roof and walls, in the middle is a flat screen tv that as big as a whole freaking chalk board that is hanged on the glass tinted wall, then beside that flatscreen TV was the only wall made of concrete that was painted with dark gray paint, and the only concrete wall to hold a life sized picture frame- a big golden and silver frame with eleven guys on the picture was hanged on it, the PMM MEN.

Hermes' eyes went on the other part of the room as his eyes fell on the bar stool that screams all luxury, behind it was a wall made of mirror where expensive liquors are hanged and displayed, the stools were all color gold and he doubt that it is just a color, while the rest of the furniture was in color black and silver, even the billiard table near at the bar stool was made of gold and black wood.

Hermes shakes his head as he chuckled at himself. Bakit ba nagulat pa s'ya? PMM is an elite brotherhood that serves and supports the government by dragging down the biggest mafias and terrorists that government of each country can't handle, and except for that, those men were all self-made Billionaires too.

Still hindi n'ya inaakalang magpapakawala ng ganito kalaking pera ang mga gunggong na 'yon. They are holding their money like their palms were locked and maybe that was because they earned that money by sweat and blood and they are not born the same way as him. Born with power and money.

He reached for the golden handle of the black glass door as he walks in. Jander said this is the place where Ian brought Jane after he kidnapped her at the airport earlier.

He was still looking around the place, amazed, at the same time looking for some people who could be inside when he heard some voices from somewhere.

His feet automatically lead him where the voices came from. Hanggang sa palakas ng palakas ang mga boses na 'yon at dalhin s'ya ng mga paa n'ya sa isang bookshelf, the bookshelf was just like the other furniture on that place. Made of black wood with silver detailed designs.

He is having hard time figuring out how he could open that door designed like an expensive looking bookshelf when he can't help but to chuckle softly hearing what PMM are talking about.

"-Basta pagnakasuhan ka ng kidnapping 'wag kang lalapit sa 'kin ah."

Ian who's getting fried by his brotherhood: why he kidnapped Hermes' runaway wife rubbed his nape.

"Nataranta ko noong nagba-bye e kaya kinidnap ko na, malay ko ba kung san 'yan pupunta, baka umalis ulit ng bansa paano 'yang pinsan ni Gin? Edi nabaliw na? Nakakatakot 'no minsan kaya try mong dumalaw sa opisina n'yan, pota 'kala mo lahat ng empleyado n'ya kamag anak n'ya e, dati nga 'di s'ya makatingin sa mga 'yon. You know what I mean right? We're all lame lovers here, I know we all lost our sanity when we almost lost our wives. Inisip ko lang baka mabaliw na ng tuluyan si Hermes at bigla na lang yan tumalon sahil akala n'yan may pakpak na s'ya sa kabutihan n'yang nagawa."

Hermes smiled, the way Ian Ceasar talked is like it is so impossible for him to be kind, well even himself never pictured himself this way before. He never imagined himself changing for a woman. Changing for the better. Changing himself to become a better version.

Axel— the founder, chuckled humorously. "You did it right, Ian. Dominic is just overreacting because he's afraid that you'll chose being best friend with Hermes than him now—"

Hermes laughed when he heard Dominic groaned. "Dudeee! that's disgusting, I rather shove Ian's face on the ground than claim him as my best friend–"

"Kabahan ka na Ian, si Hermes na gustong best friend ni Dominic." Tumatawang ani ni Jander.

Everyone laughed so he is. He wasn't part of this brotherhood but all of these men treat him like he is, that they actually care for them.

The bookshelf opened from itself and Hermes prepared his smile to thank the brotherhood who brought back his wife.

***

HERMES keeps on glancing at the passenger seat where is the unconscious woman; Ian kidnapped for him is sitting, Jane.

She got a bit taller and more beautiful— no, he means, more gorgeous.

He smiled and drove his car towards the place that should be his gift for her on their first anniversary, his smile remained on his lips until they arrived in front of the modern mansion. The mansion he bought to be their home almost five years ago.

He went out of his car and walked towards the passenger seat door and open it to carry Jane; bridal style, out of it and entered the mansion.

His heart is still pounding like it wants to get out of his chest.

He doesn't even know how is he going to narrate what he feels when he laid his eyes on her the first time after almost five years that she's gone.

The happiness and excitement to spend his day with her again are so overwhelming that it took over his heart as it also took over his whole system. He felt like his heart is going to explode the moment his hand touches the skin of her soft cheeks.

He just can't explain how happy he was to see and be with her again.

He placed her over the bed before he went inside the bathroom to get a wet towel so he can wipe her body with it and so he can change her clothes, for her to be much comfortable while she is sleeping.

May ngiti sa labing lumabas s'ya ng banyo habang hawak ang basang bimpo sa kamay n'ya at ipinatong ang isang tuhod sa ibabaw ng kama bago umuklo para unti-unting alisin ang pang-itaas at pang-ibaba nito at iwan lang ang terno black underwear na suot nito.

Hermes was about to wipe the wet towel on her body when a tattoo caught his attention.

"Jake Hudson..." He read the tattoo her collar bone and when those words escaped his lips, he felt like an acid flow down his throat as a hand gripped his heart, breaking it slowly and in most painful way.

He smiled sadly and stares at her sleeping face and with his eyes starting to get blurry with the jealousy consuming him whole... he asked softly. "W-Who's he b-baby? Was he that important t-to you that his name tattooed on your skin?... I... I want my name to be tattooed on you too... I want it so bad."

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY