Chapter 19:Who is that??

Oh my god!Something happened and I thought that the previous chapter was all messed up but thanks to @Gh_exo who read it for me I came to know that everything is alright with it.I'm glad...^^

Anyway let's start~

Jongin's debut made him so happy.It made you happy too.It's once in a lifetime having such an experience.It's morning now but yesterday's memories are here making you glad.

*brrrr-brrrr*

"Oh a message?!"You wondered.You opened your phone and read the message.It's from Jongin.

~Morning babe!

Did you sleep well??I wanna see you!Can I come get to and walk to school together??~

"Of course you pabo!!"You said.

~Morning Jongin....

I slept like a little bird in it's mothers embrace haha!Yeah I wanna see you too.~

You sent the message and waited.You didn't even got up to get ready for school.You were so happy when talking to Jongin like now,you forget about everything else.

*brrrr-brrrr*

"Oh here it is!"

~Look out your window!~

"What is that?''You wondered and got up heading to your window.You looked down and your heart started beating.You opened the window and put your head out."Jongin what are you doing here??"

"I told you I would come.I want to go to school together!"He said.

"You walked all the way here??You pabo!Come in!"You told him and got down the stares trying to aproach the door as fast as you can to let him in.As you opened the door you felt so happy.His smile all over his face is the best thing under the morning sun."G-good morning!"

"Good morning babe."He said and pinched your right cheek.

"Come inside."He did as you told him.

"Am I not a bother this early in the morning?"He whispered probably trying not to bother your parents.

"Oh no.My parents are already out for work so don't worry."You smiled.

"O-oh...that's good.Then we're alone..."He rubbed the back of his neck.

"W-w-w-what's w-with that...?"

"Ehem....."

".....?"You looked down.

"Hahahahaha.."

"W-w-w-why are you laughing??"

"You pabo!Haha you're so cute~"He patted your head while kept laughing.

"Yahh Jongin!!You're such a jerk sometimes!Making me....Ugh!"You hit his shoulder and hid your face so he won't see you blushing.

"But I like it when you blush like that."He admitted.

"U-u-ugh....idiot."You pouted.

''Haha go change or we're gonna be late for school."

"Wha-OH DAMN IT!!"You ran up the stairs and got changed as fast as you could."Let's go!!"You shouted as you ran towards him.