32 ~ winds of change

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

The rest of the drive home was strange for Lisa. Her nerves had never stopped since she kissed Chaeyoung's cheek.

Why did she do that? She felt horrendous.

Lisa was just going to pretend it never happened. Why did she think that the soccer field at school was the best place to admit her feelings?

Stupid. Lisa should at least make it a nice atmosphere, even though the timing did kind of feel right? With what they were talking about and all.

Then again, Lisa didn't even know if Chaeyoung liked her like that. But she did like cuddling last night, and holding her hands from what she could tell.

What will Lisa do?

Soon, they arrived home. Driving past Bam's car and pulling into the garage.

Lisa noticed Chaeyoung was a little uneasy. "It's just BamBam, don't worry. I'll hold him off."

Chaeyoung nodded and gave a small smile.

"What's up ladies?" BamBam said as soon as they entered. He had already helped himself to the fridge, of course.

"Hello Bam, eating all our food are we?" Lisa laughed.

"Not really, you don't seem to have that much." He sighed.

She checked and he was right. They didn't.

"Mom must have went to the store then."

Lisa noticed Chaeyoung standing near the wall. Chae glanced up to her and then turned, making her way to her room.

Lisa watched her as she entered it and closed the door.

"She didn't say hi to me." Bam said, a little disappointed.

"She's just not used to everything yet."

"I know. She seems better though. It's weird seeing her here with you."

"Yeah. I still can't believe it." Lisa returned her gaze to BamBam and smiled. "I'm going to make Chaeyoung and I something, then you can show me whatever you got cooking up for dance."

"You're not going to make me something too?" He pouted.

"Nope. You're eating already, without consent."

"But Manoban."

She chuckled and shook her head before beginning her cooking. And not long after she finished her's, Chae's annnd Bam's meals. Setting his down in front of him before taking Chaeyoung hers.

She knocked lightly on her door and opened it to a skinny brunette on her bed. Chaeyoung lifted her gaze from her phone and paused whatever she was watching.

"I made you something, in case you're hungry." Lisa handed her the sandwich and smiled when Chaeyoung's eyes widened after a bite.

"It's good."

"Yay." Lisa responded as she watched the girl devour it in only thirty seconds.

"Say, what were you watching?" She leaned down closer to Chaeyoung, trying to look at her screen.

"Oh, um. J-Just YouTube."

"I can see that silly. But what?" Lisa noticed it looked like a class of some sort. Chaeyoung tapped the screen so Lisa could read the title.

"Melbourne Secondary Championship Choir and Band? You're watching a high school sing?" Lisa asked sweetly. It was so cute of Chaeyoung.

"It's more like a middle school, but yeah."

"Why?"

Lisa noticed Chaeyoung shrug and look down. "I d-don't know."

"Is it because they're good? Can I listen?"

Chaeyoung nodded and tapped play. Her phone soon emitted the choirs singing and playing.

And honestly, Lisa was astonished.

Their voices all fit so well and they were mixing different songs together.

"Woah, this is so cool!"

"Yeah." Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"They are like doing a big song mash up. When was this?"

"I think like four or five years ago?"

"Makes sense. I had a feeling with the song choices." Lisa chuckled.

They continued listening on. A young boy started to have a drum solo, then right after a girl with her guitar.

The girl also sang a few versus of the song alone before hitting a high note. All without needing to look at what she was playing.

"Wow, she's good." Lisa gasped, then awed the people who came after too.

Then they finished their performance and the audience erupted in claps. They were soon announced the champions and each student was acknowledged.

"Lewis Tate!" The MC announced. The boy on the piano stepped forward and everyone clapped.

"Marley Choi!" The drummer bowed.

"Roseanne Park!" The girl with her guitar stepped forward and the audience went nuts.

"Hey! You guys have the same last name." Lisa smiled and elbowed her. "What if you're related? Would explain both your outstanding vocals."

Chaeyoung blushed and shook her head.

"You never know." Lisa shrugged. "I'm going to need to look them up again later."

"Yeah... I like them."

"Me too." Lisa sighed. "Well Bam probably thinks I'm dead since I've been in here so long."

Chaeyoung chuckled a bit. "Yeah."

"We'll be in the garage if you need us. There's a room at the far end that we dance in." Lisa gave her a smile before heading out.

"Call, text, or shout if you need me." She winked and escaped into the hallway and back out to BamBam.

"What took you so long? Making out or something?"

"No!" Lisa smacked his arm. "Just watching a video."

"Uh huh. You know Jisoo told me in fourth about your little crush."

"Shut up." Lisa said. "She might hear you."

"Hopefully she does, you need to get laid."

"Seriously?" Lisa scoffed. "You're so dead!"

BamBam jumped up and rushed into the garage laughing the whole way. Lisa was mad and blushing like crazy at the thought of Chaeyoung and her.

Doing it with a girl? Honestly seemed kind of gross. But then again, sex always was a hard topic for Lisa to discuss.

It never was for Jennie or BamBam. Jisoo was actually pretty alright with the topic too. Lisa just always felt weird.

Probably because the most she's ever done is kiss a guy a couple times.

Soon they were in Lisa's make shift studio and calling truce. BamBam hassled her a bit more over her 'crush' before they got down to business.

"Okay boy, show me what you want to change."