Ch 5: uh boys

"Mother, why lock him up in the dungeons when you know she could meet him and fulfill the prophecy?" I heard my wretched sister say.
Isolde didn't reply. "Can you hear it?" She said.
Suddenly the stone turned transparent. I stopped breathing , Mother was staring at my soul. I didn't move.
"Ah! It's nothing just a rat. Sorry dear continue." She finally said turning around.
"I was saying when you know that the prophecy going to fulfilled by a .... inside the castle ...." her voice trailed off.
I heard the door close. I waited to be sure that they had gone.
I pushed the rock and stretched my limbs.

"You don't look like a princess." He said looking at my torn dress and muddy face.
"And who are you ?" I asked. "I am Liam." He replied smirking. His hair were silver , no biggie but his eyes were two different colours - gold and grey.

I felt something

I felt something. Some emotion I had never known.
"Why are you here?" I said standing a bit on my toes to show supremacy as he was 6'1.

"For stealing I guess? I took an plum from my own cart and a chamber maid saw me and gasped and that's how I ended up here." He smirked again

As he smiled little depressions formed on his cheeks. His smile was infectious. I shoved my feeling to the bottom. "Are you from Lyktin?" I asked.
A siren could be heard. Shouting and screaming. "I got to go." I said exiting.

_____

Sorry it was short but from now days I will have more time as my summer holidays have begun.
Pls support.

Q : what do you think was the emotion she experienced when she saw Liam?