2

"Killua, where you headed" I asked. Arching up to him and his friend.

"I'm not telling you." He scoffed "your just going to tell mom."

"I have no interest on being your babysitter. I'm on my way to heavens arena for some fun. Just thought I'd travel with you until we part ways."

"I think it'll be fun." Gon interrupted. " it be nice to get to know someone from killuas family."

He smiled brightly as killua punched him behind the head "are you dumb! You don't want to know my family!"

"He's right. We live in a different world with different views."

"Anyways. I think we can go to heavens arena and train" Killua sighed as he leaned back into the train "you cant tell mom or illumi im there"

"I won't. I have no need"

"So are you guys brother and sister ?" Gon asked curiously.

"Yea. She's gonna be marrying illumi." Killua sounded tired and disappointed all at the same time.

"Do you not want me to marry your brother?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion

"No that's not it. He's just a big jerk. You can do so much better"

"It's just business kil."

"Business?" Gon asked . It was more than clear the kid was stupid.

"Yes business. My marriage is arranged. It's been set since I was a baby."

"So you don't even love the man your marrying ? What kind of life is that ?"

"Assassins are different Gon." Killua informes him "we don't trust anyone but our own family and even then you can't be too sure. They set up arranged marriages to ensure that both parties atletas y care for each other and sees each other as family so when she was born she was given to us and raised by parents so her and illumi will grow up together."

"I don't get it. You grew up together knowing your guys are engaged and you still don't like him?"

"If we're lucky like silva and kikyo love will eventually happen. But it's not necessary to me."

"How could you start a family without love ?"

I looked at the boy and I could see by his reaction he was very emotional.  He probably has an absent parent . Why else would this bother him so much.

"Don't say it" Killua looked at me with warning eyes.
I smirked happily knowing that the boys softness hadn't rubbed off on Killua. He knew exactly what I analyzed and confirmed it was correct.

I threw my hands up innocently "I care for illumi very much. does that make you feel any better?" He stared at me as if he was trying to figure out wether I was lying and just making fun of his feelings or if I truly meant it.

"I guess . He is a real jerk though"

I pulled out my phone after the two boys snores loudly .

-1 new message-

Illumi : I was told you stopped by. I've been busy.
Me: your parents asked me to come to discuss a few things. I simply asked if you were there.
Illumi: oh. Is there something you wanted to discuss ? I know my mothers been very pushy about the wedding.
Me: no . I just asked about you that's all. We've been out of touch for a while.
Illumi: did I worry you?
Me: I can't asked about you without seeming worried ?
Illumi: no your right. What will you be doing in 3 days? I have two jobs to complete then I can meet with you.
Me: heavens arena.
Illumi: that's child's play
Me: keeping an eye out for Killua until a job comes through.
Illumi: I see. I'll meet you there. Send me your room number.
Me: fine
Typing ......Me: it was nice to hear from you ........
*delete*...
Me: see you then.

I locked my phone and looked out the window.
What can I get myself into at the arena.

Just then my phone rang again . But this time was a potential client.

"Y/n Zoldyck." Silva was right. I had to get used to the name. But I have to admit. It has a nice ring to it.

"What a coincidence. I'll be in the area .  That works..... yes my price range is still the same as last time. I'll call you when I get there and we'll go over details."

Killua with a high grin stared at me "y/n Zoldyck?"
He teased. " you like him more than you lead to believe."

Out of all the Zoldycks Killua and I have a mutual understanding . I smiled knowing I couldn't fool him. "I wasn't given much of a choice was I?"

 "I wasn't given much of a choice was I?"