sport day (3)

For the other, maybe today was just sport's day final.
But for sports day committee, maybe today was their most tired day.

From yesterday, Tin was angry and ask the principal to replace all of the sport's day committee. Tin hates all of the committee.

But again, the principal then persuade him if it's not right to replace all of them.

The principal tell him that They just did what they should do. They are wrong because they blocked Tin's way and too late to recognize him. But, it's too cruel if the school has to replace them because tomorrow is their last day as committee.

So today, the principal gather all of the committee and make them apologize to Tin.

At first, Tin didn't want to let this problem off. But then he remembers Can's smiles and his sweet words to him. So in the ends, Tin let them off.

Before Tin left the principal office, he claims that he will replace all of the competition that will be played by Can. Can was injured, so he will be there as his substitute. Tin's hope that there won't be any problems regarding his decision.

As soon as the principal said okay, then Tin left that place.

As for the sport's day schedule today, semifinals for football and hurdles will start At 08.00 A.M. Then, kendo semifinals At 10.00 A.M, and last, at 14.00 P.M, there will be held tennis semifinals.

As for hurdles, it was easy for Can because he can running very fast. But for kendo and tennis, even he himself surprised, how can an amateur like him entering the semifinals easily. It's a miracle that happened like a dream to him. Unfortunately, he should pay that miracle with his injured leg.

As his gratitude to Tin, today Can will accompany Tin to all of his competition because at starts, all the competition was his. And Tin became his substitute because Tin is a good person and a good friends. Can can't help to thinking that Pete is a lucky guy to has a perfect boyfriend like Tin. But Pete is just an angel himself, so they are like a couple that meant to be.

Can sits in a bench alone now, as Tin's supporters, teams, and friends. The other football member want to watch the football match. Even Pete in the stadium now. They promised Can that they will catch up after the match, but looking at their score, their football match is in leading and if we entering the finals, they won't come back to cheer for Tin. So Can only has himself to rely on and he wants Tin to rely on to him too.

At the hurdles competition, Tin run and jump really fast. At first, Can though that people like Tin and Pete only good in study and bad at sports. But, It's such a breathtaking hurdles competition. Even Can can't breath when the competition begin and thanks God, Tin can win this competition.

After knew that he is winning, Tin with his handsome smile running to the bench where Can sit, then he hugs Can tightly. Can also can feel the euphoria, he also hugs Tin tightly.

Tin such a perfect human. He can got the first gold medal for the football club.

Can has a habit, when the football club score a goal or when they are winning the match, Can will hugs his members and kisses their cheeks.

It's the same for today, after the tight hugs, Can kisses Tin right cheek.

That sudden kiss from Can really makes Tin surprised and happy. So Tin reflexively turn his head to the right trying to facing Can's face, because he hardly can't believe what happened right now, Tin doesn't know if Can will also kiss his left cheek. So, accidentally, their lips touch.

They are both surprised.

Can Hearts beating really fast, but he pretends that nothing happened. Then, naturally he kiss Tin's left cheek and smiles awkwardly.

While Tin,
he even doubt himself if he is still breathing and alive.