Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)

Chapter 33

When Pooja and Monica had departed from the Saxena villa, Aryan and Jiyasha stood facing each other again. His artful gaze had always made her go numb each time but now, Jiyasha was trying hard to remain strong instead of falling weak in love. She quickly walked upstairs to reach her room and shut the door.

Aryan was all the more confused with her change in behaviour as he had been expecting her anger to explode on him. Shrugging his shoulders and giving himself a confused stroke on his forehead, he followed her after some time. Later as he moved inside his room, he saw something which could electrify his senses!

*****

Back in the hostel, Monica dialed Kabir's number, "Hi Kabir, finally Jiya got married to Aryan. I'm so very happy today and even I sorted out my relationship with her. Our hard work paid off."

"This is still unbelievable that they both ended up in the marriage. I wonder who did all those kidnapping drama and clicked the pictures?" he said, lying down on his bed.

"Jiya said that she'll find it out and if we get any hint, we'll help her," Monica told him while arranging her own bed.

"But Monz, have you ever thought what you'll do since the pregnancy thing has been disclosed before everyone?" He asked her with a tensed look on his face.

"I think I won't be attending college for the next six months. I'll only finish my project. But please get our marriage date fixed soon." She clutched her soft pillow tightly to her bosom.

"I'll be going home next week and finalise everything. Till then you take care of the baby," he requested her like a caring boyfriend and they both exchanged verbal kisses before disconnecting the call.

Monica twisted herself on her bed by keeping the pillow aside. "I hope Jiya's plan gets successful tomorrow."
She said and switched off the light to her room.

*****

Pooja lied down on the bed in her own room and tried hard to dial Jatin's number. She was aware that he had been extremely upset with the three of them and in any case, he wouldn't receive her call. So she decided to leave a text message for him. She typed the contents of the short message but erased it again.

Her fingers had been trembling to even send him a message but her heart was indeed wanting to speak to him anyhow. She at last gathered courage to finally resend the previous message.

'Tomorrow is Sunday, a holiday. I'll be waiting for you at the park where we used to meet earlier. If you don't turn up, you'll be responsible for the disaster that'll happen with me.'

Pooja's cell phone beeped after a few moments. There was a reply from Jatin.

'Go to hell, I'm least bothered. You three deserve to face disasters in your lives.'

Pooja threw her mobile on the bed with tears welling up in her eyes. What if he didn't turn up and Jiyasha's plan would ruin even before being executed. Pooja had promised to make Jiyasha meet Jatin personally. She decided to take a last chance to make him agree. She sent him a second text again.

'If you can forgive your sister who did so many things for her own evil gains, why can't you at least give me a chance to explain myself? Every human is liable to committing mistakes but a chance should be given to all. If you don't, I'll surely go to hell."

His further reply to her:

'Fine, I'm giving you a last chance to prove yourself. I will meet you tomorrow at twelve noon. Bye.'