Chapter 32

You lied on your bed thinking the meeting you had with your brother that evening. Jiwoon was already asleep in the next room. You were kind of shook that your brother knew about Jungkook and felt more surprised that both him and Namjoon oppa knew that Jungkook liked you. You told Seokjin that you didn't answer to Jungkook yet and he being a good brother didn't ask for more.

He knew you needed time to let a new love came to you. He already gave his support to any decision you will make later. You felt grateful to that. At least you have someone that you could always turned to when you hurt or sad later. 

Now, you have to dealt with your father. By the thought of him, you heart felt squeezed. You already heard from your brother about your father and you couldn't help to feel worry. Worry about Jiwoon. You didn't want to separate with him. His your life and soul. You couldn't imagine your life without him. You didn't want to. It made you felt more insecure. Although Seokjin and Namjoon oppa promised you to protect you two but you still couldn't let those insecure feelings get away.

You wandered your thought to Jimin. He's the one more thing that you worried about. It's been five years since you last met him and he changed a lot physically. He became more masculine and more handsome. You also felt that the way he behaved changed too. A lot more soft and calm. Not like before, he was quite immature and easily lost his temper over small things. Years of separation changed him a lot. So did you. Your brothers didn't know about your meeting yet. You didn't want to. You didn't know about Jimin's motive to see you back. So, you needed to hold yourself for a while before telling someone about him.

You shrugged off your mind and fell asleep hoping for better days tomorrow.  

---

It was Saturday and supposed to be your day off but somehow you were in the car with Jungkook went for work appointment and he needed you to follow him. Hyunjoo already engaged with other work so you agreed to follow him. Taehyung and Jihyo were taking care of Jiwoon and they gladly accepted the request since Miyoon had to go to her university to finish her project assignment.

The appointment end and both of you went to lunch together. Jungkook brought you to a nice restaurant. You told him to divide the payment but he insisted to pay himself. You didn't want to burden him but he still wanted to do it. You just simply gave in and from the corner of your eyes you saw he was happily grinned. You couldn't help but smiled at his cute action.

Then, both of you went back to the car. Half through the journey, he asked you something.

"Y/n. I want you to follow me to go somewhere. Can't you?"

You looked at him with confusion. "Do I look like I have an option? You're the one who's driving the car. Of course, I'll follow you."

He shyly smiled and rubbed his nape while the other hand was on steering. "Do you have a driver license Y/n?"

You nodded. "I do but I rarely drive. Most of the time, someone will send me."

"Yeah, I forgot. You are the princess of Kims. Surely you have someone who driven you anywhere." 

You rolled your eyes. "It's not like I wanted to but my dad just being a protective father even though I don't really need that."

Jungkook looked at you worried. "Are we okay to talk about your dad?"

"I'm fine with it. It's just I don't talk about him much. Not that I hate him but you know...I don't have anything to talk about him. You know him already. You met him always."

"Yeah but during business appointments only. I don't know him personally."

"By the way Jungkook, where are we going?"

"Hmm, you'll see."

"Is it somewhere important?"

Jungkook looked at the road while heaved a sigh. You were looking at him.

"Jungkook?"

"We're going to my parents house." Jungkook said after he let your question hanged for a few seconds. You were surprised by his answer.

Immediately, you felt nervous.