73 ⸸

Seokjin dropped the pieces of the broken phone he held in his hand, but remained quiet.

"Who is it, Seokjin." The doctor didn't care about what he just did, he could always buy Seokjin a new phone without Joowon's number on it.

Seokjin opened his mouth to speak, but his words got cut off by a strange sound coming from his voice making his words sound distorted.

The doctor was becoming impatient. He wanted more than anything to know if the man still loved him, or if he fancied his brother.

"Answer me." He walked closer towards the man.

Seokjin's mouth was open, but his eyes were shut. He couldn't speak.

"He's your brother..." Namjoon approached him.

"That is not what I asked you. You know what to answer me, you just don't know the proper answer. Why is it?" Namjoon's voice sounded confident, but on the inside, he felt scared to death of what Seokjin's decision might be.

"He's your brother, Namjoon." Seokjin gulped.

"I'm aware that we're related. I know he's my brother." This game of love was getting Namjoon tired and he was becoming desperate for answers.

Seokjin parted his lips to reveal once and for all, who he loved.

"So? Do you love him now just because he's my brother?" Namjoon interrupted, changing the vampire's mind of what he was about to say.

"And why do you keep mentioning him so much? What about me?" All of these questions.

Seokjin grabbed the remaining pieces of the phone and crumbled them up in his hands, turning them into dust.

The doctor wasn't intimidated by his actions, but he was intimidated by Seokjin's silence.

Seokjin placed his hands on top of Namjoon's collar, slightly burning his neck.

"Your hands are burning up." Namjoon felt Seokjin's forehead. He was shivering.

"Are you sick?" For a moment he completely forgot about his questions and attended to the man.

Seokjin fell to the doctor's feet.

"Seokjin what are you doing? Get up." The man didn't obey. He stayed knelt down.

"You. I choose you." Namjoon felt like he won the lottery, but why did he feel so sorry for the man? Maybe because the man looked so guilty as if he committed the worst crime ever and was now paying for the consequences.

He didn't want the man to feel this way. When the man stayed down, Namjoon helped him get back up.

"I'm a very bad man."

"Really? Because I think the opposite: To me you are a handsome man who surprises me all of the time. You're almost like a teacher to me because each day I learn something new from you." Seokjin tilted his head up, no longer embarrassed.

"From me?" Namjoon nodded, holding his chin.

"That's sweet of you to say." The man started to blush.

"Come be my teacher. Show me more about yourself." Namjoon had the man wrapped around his finger with his flirtatious ways, which is something the doctor never knew he had inside of him as he's not very experienced with love in his past.

"I'll show you." Seokjin held onto the doctor.

Namjoon suddenly remembered his nightmare.

He remembered how Seokjin kept holding onto his body on the ground as he lay dying.