Arc 2

Character List

Shi Shen: MC

Gu Rong: MC's current body's name.

Zheng Zhi: ML

He Tian: A supervisor

Gu Shang: Gu Rong's mother

He Zhouyan: Gu Rong's father

Zheng He: Zheng Zhi's father

Xu Huang: MC of the current world.

Gu Yanwu: The Crown Prince, ML 1 of the current world.

Wu Qi: A Godly Doctor, ML 2 of the current world.

Chu Jiawei: A Godly Thief, ML 3 of the current world.

Ah Lin: Gu Rong's personal servant.

Xiao: He Zhouyan's hidden guard.

Gu Shao: The Emperor

Zu Yue: The Empress

Gu Cheng: The fifth prince, Gu Yanwu's biological brother.

Gu Jiegang: The second prince born from consort Ying.

Gu Ting & Gu Wei: The third and fourth prince (Twins) born from consort Lu.

Gu Xie: The sixth prince born from a concubine.

Author's afterwords:

I decide to make a character list in case you forgot them since this author had already experienced it haha. Surprisingly, I totally forgot Xu Huang's name even though he appeared quite often 😂.

I know that after disappearing for a rather long while, most of you are likely to lose interest in the story that's why I was reluctant to come back since I don't know how many of you would still read this.

Just like CFWRS, its vote was so poor that I don't know whether I should continue writing it QAQ.

Another thing is that, I saw a comment saying that 'it is a bit slow and paranoid'. Well, I did tell you since the beginning that this is a slow romance and MC's character is not something that could change in a blink of an eye instead it is need to slowly melt his character. However, I can't estimate how many arcs will that going to be or whether I can write till that part or not since I blind writing everything and also doesn't have the will to dedicated into finishing the story.

I know that some of you might not like the direction of the story going to and this is due to my incompetence since after all, I'm just an amateur writer. Hoping that you would understand ^^;