part 1-Have A Little Piece Of My Mind

No.
Don't talk to me.
Don't look at me.
Ugh dammit.
No shit, dumbass.
I already know this stuff.
I am surrounded by idiots.
Is it over yet?

These are only some of my thoughts during school time.
I am now at biology lesson, doing the advanced exam that the teacher gave me to do.
I have already learned the material for my whole school year so now im working on the next year material. And I'm almost done with that as well.
With my earphones plugged inside my ears of course, listening to BTS.
I hate it when people start to talk to me. I never know what to say and it's always awkward. Everyone always talked to me like I'm some sort of freak. Thats why I hate talking to people.
In the end, they will judge me anyway. So whatever.
I finished my 10 double-sided worksheet of the next year studying material.
"You are dismissed, I guess?..." the teacher mumbled after checking the pages and seeing my answers are all correct and accurate.
I got out of the classroom before anyone could ever say anything or even look at me.

To the music room. I thought to myself.

I got there and started playing the piano. 5 years of learing and training piano playing.
And then the drums-2 years of learning.
From the drums I went and took out the beautiful blue shining bass guitar-6 months of learning and practicing.
I sang evertime I played anything too. I sometimes did rap verses that were in the songs and gave them a little... How can I say it... A touch of magic. I just did it but in my way to make it even harder for me. I like challenges as long as they don't force too much moving or any sort of exercise on me.
I wanted to play the electronic guitar too, but then the bell rang.

I pushed the music room's door open and it seemed that there was someone behind it. It made a BANG sound and I heard a male voice.

"Ow!!!"

I gasped and pulled my hoodie up to cover my face, "sorry." I said with no regret in my voice whatsoever, and hurried to get out and away from the music room.
Where?
To wherever that guy isn't at.

"Wait-u!!!" I heard him call to me. His voice sounded pretty familiar to me but I couldnt lay my finger on it.

Wait-u?, I thought, What the hell?

I walked past people with my head down and my earphones in my ears, playing "DOPE" on full volume. I got my third favorite place in school.

The cafeteria.
Where the food and your heart is.

Now you must be really confused.
Third????
Isn't it supposed to be the first??? Theres food there! What could ever be better than food?

Let me tell you-
Peace and quite.

My first favorite place in school is the music room-where no one ever comes in and where I can be myself and express myself without worrying about being watched or talked to.

The second is the huge deserted tree that is at the back of the school. I sometimes climb up there when I want to have some quite and to watch the sky. And the best part is that no one can see me because the leaves and branches are making it impossible to see anything behind them. No one else knows that there's a way to climb up there, only I do. So I made it cozy- I put a few blankets there and boxes where I can put my bag or anything I want. I also have peanuts and nuts there since my only friends in school are probably the squirrels that I have met at the huge tree. Everytime I come there I tell my squirrel friends (which I have named already!!) how my day was and I give them treats and cuddle them.

And then theres the cafeteria. The third favorite place

I took food in the plate and put it in the lunch box which I've brought and smiled to the lady behind the counter.

"Thank you." I say to her and turning around to leave.

"Wait!" she calls after me, "you're the only student in this whole school to even thank me." she hands me an extra cup of chocolate pudding. "I appreciate that."

"Thank you very much." I smile even wider and take the pudding to my bag.

She smiles back, "have a good day, dear."

"Have a nice day as well!" I say back and turn to walk to the tree.

But then I stop when I bump into a chiseled chest of someone.

"OoF!" I say as I bump into the guy. His cologne smelled really good, I must admit. I instinctively put my palms on his chest to push him away then I realised I could feel his well built body and abs.

"Oh damn." I said out loud without noticing, "Now these abs are- oh wait shit I'm saying this out loud."

I hear laughing and blush. I look up and see J-hope standi- WAIT A MINUTE

wait.

J-hope.

I touched J-hopes abs

J-hope's abs were touched by me

Le me was touching the abs of J-hope.

Also, breaking news, dont be too suprised. Ahem:

I'm loSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT