33 ~ the old me

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung just stared at her phone. She didn't know what to do.

Should she smile? Cry?

How could re-living old memories make her feel good and bad at the same time?

She pressed play and listened to the girl sing her parts again. Then again.

"Fuck you Roseanne." Chaeyoung huffed. "You had everything. The talent, the fans, but look at you now."

She looked at her reflection in the phone screen. "Now you have a permanent headache and withdrawals."

Chaeyoung succumbed to her negative thoughts. Could she even hit a high note like that anymore? Would her body let her?

Could she even play the guitar anymore? Or even the piano? Both the instruments she loved and adored.

She began scrolling through the videos comments. Seventy percent of them were about the girl named Roseanne.

The girl also named Chaeyoung.

The comments made her smile for the most part, until she read one that was pretty recent compared to the outdated video.

'That Roseanne's voice is amazing. Wonder where she is now?'

Chaeyoung felt tears swell up in her eyes.

She was here, busy being a fuck up.

Roseanne must be a missing person, because she's obviously not a part of her anymore.

After a couple of hours, mainly spent crying softly or sketching, Chaeyoung made her way to the restroom to fix herself up.

While she was in there, she could here the soft sounds of feet hitting the floor, making her grow curious.

Chaeyoung entered the garage and walked towards the back of the room. She noticed a door and opened it a bit.

Inside was a smaller but well lit room, with mirrors on every wall and a sweaty Lisa and BamBam in the middle.

BamBam was laying on his back on the hard wood while Lisa was dancing in the mirror. And she was good.

"How are you already better at it when I created it?" BamBam huffed. "I really don't get it. You're like a computer."

"Just skill BamBam. I'm better than you." Lisa teased and went back to watching herself in the mirror.

Chaeyoung noticed how strong her gaze was. She no longer looked like the happy yet kind of shy seventeen year old.

She looked hot.

Suddenly Chaeyoung felt those butterflies again in her stomach after thinking that. Each move she witnessed Lisa do sent more throughout her.