Hospital Visits

Who's point of view do you prefer? 3rd or individual?

Jungkook's POV

Familiar glows emoted from every one of us as we all came to our more humane forms. The red slowly faded from my vision as I shook off the rest of the now blood from my hands as we all walked over whatever is left of the traffickers.

Giving the signal cops swarmed the place quickly discarding the corpses and collecting as much information as they can.

Namjoon jogged past me and over to Jackson who was still slightly growling at one of the dead men. The two picked up conversation quickly and paced out of the complex with the rest of us not too far behind.

Yugyeom had taken their newfound mate to the medics outside to treat her wounds since her condition I have to admit, wasn't the best. However I also knew Nahee's state was worse. Jogging up to Jimin his tail still had a small hue of red on the underlying side but he paid no mind to the substance. Currently he was taking to JB about his experience with the squirrel when he set out to see Nahee.

JB wasn't happy with how he described the girl since her state was similar to the one she's in now.

"Hyung do you think that Nahee is going to be okay?" I ask once his conversation with the member is over. He looks at me and sighs diverting his attention back to navigating out of the building.

"I sure hope Kook. For all of our sakes, but I know even if she isn't we will be there to help."

His answer didn't really make me feel any better but with the mention of our mate we both picked up our pace, growing impatient to see her.

However as we exit the doors, neither of us spot her.

Or Taehyung for that matter.

Growing anxious me and Jimin split silently agreeing to find them and reporting back. I swerve in and out of the multiple ambulances and medics on the scene in my area whilst in the corner of my eye I spot Jimin doing the same.

Quickly meeting back we both look out of breath and slightly worried.

"She's with Taehyung, so we can't worry." Jimin tries to reason but I know that he is still nervous about not having our doe in sight again.

"If your looking for Nahee she had to go to the hospital." In sync me and Jimin glance over to one of the medics working on the squirrel girl. Yugyeom standing close to her analyzing the Bull's movements that was working on her.

"What?" I ask.

"She was getting checked out over there," She points to a now vacant spot where an ambulance obviously once stood, "I didn't hear much but then everyone kinda went frantic and the tiger and her were shoved inside the back and they drove off."

We sat looking at the squirrel until Yugyeom growled at our gazes on her. I shook my head and bowed in a slight apology before grabbing Jimin and rushing off.

Finding Jin-Hyung out of everyone first I decided i couldn't wait anymore, dropping the fact and rushing away.

"Hyung. Hospital. Taehyung. Nahee." And ran off. Being startled but shocked back into reality after mentioning Nahee he quickly joins our pace with bolting to the car. By the time we get there Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi added into the car and we sped off, doing much more then the posted speed limit.

You could cut the tension in the air as without knowing exactly where our doe is brings back horrid memories.

Gosh Tae, wouldn't have killed ya to fricken send a simple text would it?

Speeding into the parking lot and rushing into the ER, Namjoon slams through the front desk giving our doe's name almost breaking the pen underneath his hand.

"Room 256, to your left."

Bolting off I get into the room first where Tae sits on the chair nearest to her while she lays down in the cot provided. Her eyes train to me whilst Tae relaxes once he realizes its me in the room. I lock eyes with the small girl as she extremely hesitantly lifts her arms open and I sigh in relief.

I practically jump into her hold, though careful of her wounds. Her entire midsection was wrapped and up her neck and some random bandages around her arms and legs. She stays in a large hoodie which I believe to be Taehyung's based on the smell.

"Wait-Kook-" The tiger tries to stop me but I'm already on the cot with my doe. She relaxes in my hold and snuggles deeper. An unconscious purr radiates from my chest with her being back with me and I can't help but scent the top of her head giving occasional lick to her skin, more for my sake.

Taehyung huffs and sits back down until the rest of the group burst through the doors.

"Jungkook I swear to god-!" Jin begins a rant before seeing the position the me and Nahees position. Immediately he huffs and ignores it to go talk to the nurse. I snuggle down more until I notice a lack of something around her neck, also noticing how a nurse quietly pulled Namjoon out of the room.

"Nahee what happened to your collar?" It was on when Taehyung had took her out to the field, what happened to it? She turned to ice in my grasp and refused to meet my eyes. I frowned at her actions gently holding her a little tighter.

"Th-the hospital took it off." Upon me stretching to look closer the door opened again with a furious looking Wolf.

"They fûcking electrocuted her that's why it's off." His voice shook but tried to remain stable as to not jostle the small doe anymore then she was.

My vision clouded slightly at the information and I could feel my teeth show and my chest growl. Tightening my hold on Nahee I snuggled her into me feeling overly possessive of anyone touching her. I couldn't believe they used something so close to her for their wicked games.

Everyone was getting antsy as the list went on of the nurse's diagnosis with Taehyung scooting closer and Jin going full momma bear trying to get me to loosen my hold on Nahee.

The only piece of news that we were all happy to hear came at the end.

"With these medications we prescribed she should be able to go home in the next two days..."

"But we must warn that there might be some mental repercussions of all this."