28

Jeongguk's POV

"That little brat, never cleaning up after himself." I sighed as I walked throughout the quiet hallways of the dorm, picking up Taehyung's toys and stuffies that the little always seemed to forget about.

My peaceful cleaning was interrupted by giggling and the sound of feet running around. I instantly knew that Taehyung had left his room and wanted me to chase him.

"Taehyung! I told you to stay in your room!" I yelled, not knowing where the naughty little was.

My only response was more giggling, this time it was heard from downstairs. I walked down the stairs, prepared for anything to happen.

"Daddy! Catch me!" I snapped my head towards the voice, noticing Taehyung in the living room. He was only in his underwear and fluffy socks, just as I left him.

"Taehyung! Get back here right now!"

"Nuh uh! Daddy gotta catch me first!"

I sighed and ran towards the little. Catching him was always insanely easy, the poor little was never a fast runner. I grabbed his waist and lifted him up with ease, setting him on my hip as I began walking to the stairs.

"Gotcha baby, now let's go take a bath, shall we?"

"No! No bath please!" Taehyung cried, he began shaking and trying to wiggle out of my grip.

"Taehyung. Stop it." I said, gritting my teeth.

Unfortunately, he kept attempting to escape from my grasp, only resulting in me throwing the little over my shoulder. I walked up the stairs with the screaming little kicking and punching my back. Getting this one into the bathtub was much more than a simple task, it was a mission.

"Taehyung! If you do not stop right now, I will punish you!"

The little went limp and silent, frightened of the possible punishment.

"Good boy." I said with a smile.

We reached the bathroom upstairs and I sat Taehyung on the toilet seat as I went to turn the faucet on.

"Okay baby, which bubble bath do you want today?" I asked sweetly.

"Ummm...strawberry?" Taehyung replied shyly.

"Of course baby." I grabbed the strawberry bubble bath and poured some in the filling tub, filling the room with a sickly and overly fake scent of the sweet strawberry.

I stood Tae up and gradually got his clothes off. It wasn't really awkward anymore, considering the amount of times I've helped him bathe when he's little. I set him gently in the now filled tub and began to wash him. I grabbed his favourite shampoo, chamomile scented, and set it aside as I wet his hair with a cup we keep there. I grabbed the shampoo once again and washed his hair softly. I picked up the cup and rinsed his hair, covering his eyes with my hand so the shampoo doesn't hurt him. As I finished, Taehyung grabbed some of the bubbles and wiped it on my cheek, giggling as he did so.

"Daddy got soap beard!" Taehyung exclaimed, a big smile present on his face.

I couldn't be mad at the face so instead I laughed with him, grabbing some of the bubbles and giving him a moustache.

"There. Now baby has a soap moustache." I smiled, earning another cute giggle from the little.

I finished washing his hair and cleaning his body and I told him to stand up. I drained the plug in the tub and wrapped a big, fluffy towel around his small, fragile body.

"Okay baby, step out of the tub for me." I asked, I continued to dry his body and his hair for a minute before I left for a minute to pick his pyjamas. I picked out a short, baby blue onesie with a matching pacifier.

I brought Taehyung back to his room and got him dressed, blowing on his belly now and then just to hear that sweet giggle of his.

No one's POV

After Jeongguk dressed his little, he gave him his blue pacifier and tucked him in bed.

"Dada." Taehyung said, falling deeper into the headspace.

"Yes baby boy?"

"Stowy?" Jeongguk understood what the little meant and went to his dresser next to the bed and pulled out Taehyung's favourite bedtime story. He laid down next to Taehyung, above the covers, and began reading the story.

if you wanna know the story -
https://www.storyberries.com/bedtime-stories-smile-please-short-stories-for-kids/

By the time Jeongguk was finished reading the short story, Taehyung was asleep sucking on his pacifier.

"Goodnight Taehyung-ah." Jeongguk smiled and kissed the boy on the forehead before leaving the room.

********

okay guys! Thank you for reading this chapter!

You all like merch right? well if you go to https://wearebts.com (go on, spoil yourself a little) and use my code "vkook" at checkout, you will be able to get some top of the market quality 👌 merch AND get 10% off. not to mention free delivery!