015

Soon bright rays of sunlight rained down of the forms of Euphemia and Lucia. Lucia groaned lightly as she began to stir from her sleep. Slowly Lucia began to awaken from her sleep, shielding her eyes way from the blinding sunlight above her. She turned noticing that Euphie still continued to sleep soundly on the warm morning grass.  Quietly Lucia rose to her feet gently shaking Euphie awake from her deep sleep. "Euphie, Euphie?" Lucia asked As Euphie groaned in her sleep as she mumbled "5 more minutes Cornelia." Before turning on her side and falling asleep once more. Lucia sighed lightly as she carefully hauled Euphemia off the ground and onto her back as she carefully carried the sleeping Princess back to her room.

After a bit of a struggle Lucia carried the sleeping Princess to her room. Where Euphemia continued to sleep ever so soundly. Lucia sighed lightly as she quietly closed the door behind her before walking to the bathroom to grab a quick shower before checking the time. Quickly realizing it was 7:15 am,which meant she only had 15 minutes until her maid would alert her that school would be starting soon. After Lucia's shower she changed into the Ashford Academy uniform. And for the first time in a long time she smiled. She smiled because today once again she would see him. She would see her dear Lelouch.

A light giggle erupted from Lucia's throat as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her long flowing silver hair cascading down her sides. While her vibrant amber eyes reflected in the mirror before her. Now that she thought about it Lelouch was the only person who did not make fun of her strange hair color let alone her eyes. Even in her homeland her appearence alarmed many of her family members but they hesitantly accepted her. But the people of Britannia treated her as a specimen. They made fun of her hair color,even her eyes. To such an extent that Lucia actually dyed her hair black, and placed hazel contacts in her eyes to fit in. Yet even that wasn't enough for the Britannians. Especially the royal family.

Lucia sighed as she pulled her hair up in a messy bun,yet allowing a few strands in front loose to give herself bangs. She had hoped that maybe Lelouch....maybe he would like it. Lucia smiled lightly as she peered towards herself in the mirror once more. It was the first time that she had actually put a bit of a effort on her appearance.

Yes,she was a princess and indeed was beautiful. But she had never really tried to be beautiful. From what others had told her she just was a natural beauty. Soon a knock sounded on her door as the ringing of a female voice rang. "Lady Lucia,are you ready to depart?" The maid asked as Lucia quickly slipped on her shoes and grabbed her messenger bag."Yes,I'll be right out."She replied as the maid bowed at the door"Yes My Lady."Before walking down the hall to the limo.

Lucia quickly left her room before bounding down the stairs to the courtyard leading to the limo. She had hoped she would leave before Schneizel was alerted that she was leaving for the day but her hope was shattered as she spotted the tall blonde leaning against the limo casually. She sucked in a ragged breathe as she stepped forward to Schneizel bowing her head towards him."Good morning Your Majesty. "She greeted,gritting her teeth  quietly as Schneizel smirked towards her." Now what have I told you?"He questioned as he cupped Lucia's chin in his hands as he leaned forward to her. His lips mere inches from her as he breathed"Its Schneizel, after all you are my wife."He reminded her as Lucia yanked her chin from his grasp surprising the Prince. "I am well aware of my position. Schneizel." Lucia stated as she stepped pass him,climbing into the backseat of the limo.

"Well." Schneizel began as he leaned over the window so his body towered over the he car a bit. Blocking Lucia from view. "Someone is rather fiesty this morning. Although. Never forget." Schneizel began as his once gentle azure eyes turned cold for an instant as he spoke."You are bound to me Lucia. Whether you like it or not. As your husband you will show your upmost respect and kindness to me. If you don't..."He stated as he ran his fingers down her face to her chin as he smirked"I will make you,I will shatter the 'Cold Hearted Princess' if I must. Do you understand?"Schneizel asked in a nonchalant tone as Lucia trembled violently at his words as tears threatened to make themselves known. But she quickly retained a bit of her composure as she stared forward in the car."Y-Yes,I understand."She whispered as Schneizel smirked towards her as he stepped away from the car."Have a good day."He called out with a disturbing gentle smile as Lucia quickly rolled up the window as she quickly beckoned for the driver to leave the palace. Which he soon did while Lucia sat quietly in the backseat, struggling to force her tears back.

She refused to show any weakness,especially to him. Or any Britannia. She would not allow him to break her down. Not now,or ever. Lucia bit her bottom lip as a single tear rolled down her cheek despite her efforts. The car ride took no time at all as the car soon passed the Ashford Academy gates where at least 40 students dressed in their uniforms roamed the courtyard before classes began. Lucia took a deep breathe as the limo pulled up to the curb as she quickly left the car and began walking to the classroom. Lucia gripped onto her book bag as she continued walking to class only to feel the gazes of any of the onlooking students around her.It was one of the few things she hated about being in the public's eye. It was room for rumors,and deciet. Something she was not ready for or wanted.Lucia soon found her classroom as she took a seat at her desk,surprisingly she was the only student to have arrived so far.And for once she was glad. Maybe it would give her the opputunity to let out a bit of frustration that had been bottled up inside her since she left the homeland.

Anger continued to build inside of her as she gritted her teeth. How dare he? How dare he insult her like that? He insulted her character,and her strength as a woman which could not and absoutely would not accept! Especially from him. Lucia rose to her feet as she walked over to the fairly large window in the classroom. The window was large enough that you could see her clearly from the outside, and it also allowed her to see the beauty of the campus around her. Although the beauty of the campus was not what she was looking at. It was her own relfection filled with anger and frustration. Out of pure frustration tears began to roll down Lucia's cheeks as she struggled to wipe away her tears. She would not let anyone see her weakness what so ever. Although that was shattered when a pair of footsteps made their way into the classroom. Lucia immedatly tensed up as she turned spotting Lelouch's tall figure,his lavender eyes filled with nothing but concern for her. "Lucia?"Lelouch asked as Lucia turned away from her wiping the remainder of her tears from sight. "L- Lelouch,your here early." She commented as Lelouch stepped towards her placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"Don't change the subject,look at me."Lelouch demanded as Lucia shook her head,refusing to to look his way.He sighed towards her before tugging on Lucia's arm for her to look at him. "I-I said no."Lucia muttered as Lelouch sighed once more towards her."You always were a stubborn one."He stated as he tugged on her arm gently once again beckoning her to look at him."I said no!" Lucia cried as Lelouch turned her trembing form to him. And what he saw was indeed frightening. Lucia's once calm deamnor was shattered,her eyes were red and puffy from her tears. Everything about her cool deamnor had dissapeared. Infront of Lelouch at the moment was not jsut a princess or a friend. She was a woman. Lelouch gently ran his slender hand across her cheek in an effort to stop her tears. Which indeed was very successful as Lucia looked up towards Lelouch with her now red eyes. "L-Lelouch."Lucia whispered as he gently pulled Lucia into a warm embrace,which completly shocked Lucia. "You cant be strong all the time so....you can let your guard down..with me."Lelouch whispered into her ear as Lucia's body trembled violently as she gripped onto Lelouch's shirt tightly as tears continued to spew down her cheeks as she errupted into loud sobs.