Chapter 26

Liana

Oliver stopped every now and then, to speak with people and seeing me with him did bring some questions upon those curious people and Oliver patiently explained that I am his one and only? Which brought some confusion to people.

We left as silently as we could, but of course cameras followed us because they were curious as to who I am.

"Don't worry, I will make sure that your details and all is hidden." He assured me as he was driving. I thanked him and he said.

"Can we go on a date too?" He asked me hopeful and I felt like a bad person for I was unsure how to respond.

"I still have to call Kingsley." I tell him and he frowned.

"Call him now then?" He said.

"What?" I said frowning. "No."

He rolled his eyes at me and didn't say anything.

"Do you even know where I stay?" I asked him curiously and he give me an innocent smile.

"No."

"You are definitely lying." I tell him rolling my eyes.

"What?" He gasped, almost offended.

I smiled, a genuine smile and he grinned.

He pulled to the entrance of the apartment and I turned towards him and said, "So, tomorrow lunch?"

He nodded his head, "If you feel this is too much, you don't have to come I will make up some things."

I shake my head, "That's unnecessary, I think we should be good." I said.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head. "See you around, Oliver?" I said unsure what else to say as I opened the door. As I was walking towards the entrance, I heard the car door opened and closed and footsteps and I turned around to see Oliver. He seemed hesitant but said, "I don't have your phone number."

Making me realized how little he knows about me now, thanks to Dylan. I really appreciated how Dylan is keeping my identity to the lowest. I was about to say something when I saw Kingsley. He was dressed in white shirt, black leather jacket and black ripped jeans and sneakers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised and Oliver turned to look at the person and he scoffed, which I pretended I did not see.

"I was waiting for your phone call, but Stacy called me and said you guys have some gatherings?"

"What?" Oliver asked. "I thought it was only girls night?"

"Me too!" I said surprise by what Kingsley is telling me. "What is the plan?"

"She said she is ordering take outs and movie?"

Now, I was feeling uncomfortable by Oliver's gaze and I looked at him, "I swear, I have no idea about this, okay?"

"Then fine, I am in too." Oliver said, basically inviting himself.

"Are you serious?" I asked him. Stacy does not exactly like Oliver, although I explained to her, that I broke up with him and not the other way round, but she believed he moved on way faster.

"Why not? He will be the only guy then." He said.

I rolled my eyes and Kingsley looked at Oliver with curiosity.

"You seem to like Liana?" Kingsley asked with no hesitant and seeing the way he is so forward I shouldn't have been surprise, but what surprised me was Oliver's answer.

"We both have history from way back." Oliver said with a smirk and I almost slapped him to remove the smirk. Kingsley looked at me with a question look and with a smirk said,

"That's why it is called history, so you can be her history, but not her present or future."

My jaw almost dropped to the floor if it was possible. Oliver's face turned into a glared and he give Kingsley a challenging look.

"You are seriously asking for a challenge."

Kingsley smile, "I am not here for challenges, I just want to be Liana's present and future."

My face flushed with Kingsley words and Oliver fumed with anger, his hand turned into a fist.

"The night is still young, guys." Stacy said interrupting us. Caitlin and she was walking with way too many grocery bags and I assumed they went to buy things for tonight. "If you kill each other now, where is the fun later?"

"Stacy." I warned her and she smiled, "You two can help carry groceries then." She pushed the bag towards Oliver and with a fake and too sweet smile said to him, "Nice meeting you again, A**"

Oliver muttered something under his breath and took the bags. Seeing the way Stacy passed the bag to Oliver, I believe she invited him over? But what is her plan?

Kingsley took the bags from Caitlin who blushed and I thought how cute that was!

Mia just took a shower, she was wearing onesie and her hair still slightly wet from the shower.

"What are these two doing here?" She asked about Kingsley and Oliver.

"They said, the more the merrier." Stacy chirped."

"Why do I feel like you are inviting dramas?" I heard Mia muttered under her breath and Caitlin must have heard it because she smirked and winked at Mia.

I think it will be a long night considering how the two boys did not get along and the weird side of my best friend who seemed to be too nice than expected.

Author's Note: Thank you for 700+ reads! There will be a bonus Update later today. Happy readings!