6

A/N When Hadrian is "talking" to other creatures or using beast speech, it will look like this:
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》
"English"
And vice-versa:
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》
'Normal thoughts'
"Normal Speech"

"... mum?" Hadrian looked up at the woman in front of him. She had golden aubern eyes, just like his left one. Her hair was white, but still had that brown tint to it, like she had brown hair before...

Her soft features curled into a loving smile, her eyes glowing with amusement at her son's amasement.

"Hello, my son." Her eyes watered with joy as she finally got to meet the boy she was forced to give away. Magik would never forgive Fate for forcing her to give the only one she truly loved away. She would never forgive Fate for allowing the so called 'Leader of the Light' to do those things to her child.

Hadrian smiled wide, eyes full of love for the Goddess that was his true Mum. He watched as she knelt down and opened her arms wide for a hug.

Despite Hadrian being barely shorter Death now, probably around 6'5, Magik is a Goddess and therefor towered over everyone.

He melted into the warm arms, never knowing how much he wished he met his true mother ever since finding out that Lily wasn't.

After a few tender moments between mother and son, they pulled apart and talked quietly, Magik explaining why she gave him up, Hadrian explaining that he's just glad she's here.

"How are you here, anyway?"

"I threatened Life." She waved it off like it was an everyday accurence, making Hadrian blink in shock at his Mother.

Death, who overheard all of this, simply laughed, saying "Serves her right!" And laughing some more at Hadrian's stunned face.

Once Hadrian got out of his stupor and Death stopped laughing, 'Stupid Immortal Entity.. God... Thing,' Magik finally called everyone's attention and told them the reason she came to the Inbetween.

"I came here not only to finally meet my son," she smiled down at Hadrian, "I also came to give him a gift. I have heard rumors of Death's Deal with Hadrian, and I came here to see the rumors were true! Hadrian, if you would come here, please."

She knelt down and extended her hand, smiling brighter when he took it without hesitation. She took a deep breath and gave her son his gift.

"Unfortunatly, I can not give you your voice once the deal is done, all magic comes at a price, and this type of magic needs a big one.

"I give my heir, the gift of multi-animagus, you shall be able to transform into any and all of your familiars, and you shall be able to channel their powers whenever you deem fit.

"I give you, my son, a rare animagus form that I have been working on since you were born. I have not named the creature yet, I give that privalidge to you."

With that, she summoned a model of the creature:

"This creature is to be the King of all that is Magical, and I created him for you, my son

"This creature is to be the King of all that is Magical, and I created him for you, my son. He will grow as you do. When you are an infant, he will be a cub, even if he is a bit bigger then a normal one. When you are entering your teens, he will be larger then a full grown black bear. When you are a young adult, he will be bigger then the Great Hall. When you are an official adult, he will be slightly smaller then Hogwarts. And when you are full grown, he will be the Biggest and most powerful Magical Creature in the world. Do not fret though, my child," she smiled at his conserned and worried face from being given this much power, "you will be able to change your size, I'm simply telling you what the max of said size will be depending on your age on Earth." She smiled again at her son, he was still slightly conserned that she was making a mistake, she simply shook her head in amusement. "You may think whatever you wish, my brave son, but never doubt your ability to lead, to teach, to be a saviour. Just, not the one Dumb-as-a-door is manipulating you to be." Everyone laughed at Lady Magik calling the self named 'Light Lord' dumb, all agreeing that the fool was an idiot.

"As my final gift to you before we must depart from this realm, I give you the new tittle as King of Magik, heir and son to the Goddess Magik, Lord of Creatures, Dragon Lord, Serpent King, Fiendfyre Master, King of Camelot, Master of Death, Merlin's Apprentice, Alpha of the Werewolves, Prince of Hell, Friend of all Creatures, the Boy-Who-Lived, and The Savior." She took a deep breath and laughed. "Man that really is a mouth full!"

Everyone laughed at Hadrian's expense.

When everyone finally regained themselves, they all looked at Hadrian with a sorrowful look, knowing what would come next.

It was time for him to go back.

Hadrian gave each person their a long hug, thanking them all for everything, and promising to make them all proud. To which they all responded the same, "Hadrian Drakon LeFay, you have already done so." Hadrian would refuse it ever happened, but he could only hug whoever said that tighter, crying happy tears of finally being loved.

"My son," Magik started, "When you go back, you must always remember that I will always be watching over you. And while I may not be allowed to visit you, your adoptive father," she rolled her eyes as Lucifer winked and did finger guns, "will be. You better take care of him, Lucy, or I will make sure the rest of your Immortal life is miserable."

Hadrian had to bite back the laugh that he wanted to let out, his mum was badass!

"Lucy?" Surprisingly, it was Rowena that asked this. Hadrian had come to know her as a quiet, cauculating woman who was very kind, like another mum. 'Man I have a lot of those now. Wish I had known that when I was younger.'

"It's what all his brothers call him," Magik said, sounding as if it was a common known fact that the devil was more commonly known as Lucy.

"ANYWAYS!" Death screamed, trying to get everyone back on task. "Hadrian, it's time to go."

'He sounds so sad...'

Hadrian nodded to him, then looked to everyone's proud, but sad faces. Then looked to his mum.

She was crying...

He ran over to her and gave her a hug, trying not to cry as well. "I'll miss you, mum." She laughed through the tears.

"Oh my dear son, I will always be with you. You will always be mine, you will always be my strong King. Everytime you use magic, just know that that's me. Reminding you that you are loved, that we all, love you." She pulled apart from her son, smiling and brushing his hair behind his ear. He leaned into her warm hand, smiling lovingly at her.

"I love you too, mum. I love you all. Thank you. Thank you for everything you've given me." He smiled, and met everyone's sad and loving eyes one last time, before turning to Death.

"Let's go before Padfoot starts crying again. Man I hate chick-flick moments." He smiled again as his family laughed behind him.

Death smiled at him, then bowed with a hand over where his heart should be.

"As you wish, Master."

With a bright flash of White, and one last smile to everyone, they left the Inbetween.

The deal was done.