Michael

"Dad I'm not a idiot." I said as I cleaned my gun.

"If you weren't a idiot you wouldn't have made a deal with Michael." He growled out.

"He would of killed you! And everyone here..... now shut up and don't say anything." I said sternly.

A year before we made it to this new universe Michael found me and took me to his prison. For months I was locked up until he came and made a deal with me, if I would do whatever he said, he would spare my family.

"Still don't like that he is calling you to him... you should tell Sam."

"Can't." I said as I held my hand it and showed him the brand.

Burned into my skin was the capital letter M. I covered it up and then stood up and let out a groan.

"I have to go before he gets pissed...I'll be back later." I said as I picked my bag up.

I hopped into my car and let out a sigh as I drove to the place I last saw him. I pulled into the driveway and frowned as I saw a angel outside.

"You're late." The angel growled.

"You act like I give a damn." I said as I walked into the building.

I walked through the building and frowned as I made it to the dinning room. I walked through the double door and my eyes landed on Michael who was in a chair swishing a drink around.

"You're late." He said as he kept his eyes on the glass.

"Cant be at your beck and call." I said calmly.

"Oh but you can... if I force you to stay here." He said calmly.

"I'd love to see how long you lasted with me being stuck here." I said calmly.

His eyes landed on mine an I felt a burning in my arm. I bit my lip and held back a yelp as I felt the pain.

"You forget... that I own you." He said as he stood up and walked towards me.

He roughly grabbed my face and forced me to look at him.

"Strip." He ordered.

"Like hell I'm going to-"

"You are not wearing that, while I have guests. Wear this." He said as he threw a dress at me.

I looked the dress over and glared at him.

"This? This looks like a stripper dress! It isn't going to hide anything."

"And?" He asked as he set down.

"I'm not changing with you in here. I'll go to the bathroom." I said as I turned and walked out of the room.

I let out a groan as I made it to the bathroom and quickly slipped the dress on.

(I went down a little because I've had problems with picture covering up text before so if it does let me know so I can fix it

(I went down a little because I've had problems with picture covering up text before so if it does let me know so I can fix it.)

(Starts back here)

I fixed the dress as best as I could and pulled it down a little. I let out a sigh as I opened the door and walked out.

"Shoes off." Michael said as he walked up to me.

I sent him a glare and pulled my boots off. He walked up to me and moved his hand to my hair and pulled it out of its ponytail. He fixed my hair we're it was over my shoulders and I glared up at him.

"Better." He said as he turned and grabbed a box.

He handed it to me and I saw a pair of black flats. I frowned as I slipped them on and looked up to see him watching me. I followed his eyes and glared at him.

"My eyes are up here." I growled out.

He raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes. He walked up to me and put his hands around my neck. I felt something cold and looked down to see a diamond necklace. I looked back up at him and our eyes met for a second before he pulled away and I heard a knock on the door. He motioned for me to sit down and after I did he fixed his tie.

"Come in." He ordered.

Soon a man came in and I felt his eyes on me.

"Eric, come in." Michael said calmly.

Eric set in front of me and I looked at the ground. They soon started to talk about Michael's palm and I kept looking at my hands.

"Michael we have a problem." The angel at front said.

"I'll be back. Entertain our guest." Michael said as he stood up.

I watched him leave and kept my eyes on the ground.

"So... I must say I'm jealous of Michael... to have such a beautiful woman by his side." Eric said as he stood up.

I glared at him and he sent me a smile. He walked up to me and moved his hand to my shoulder.

"Not going to talk to me. Your master told you to entertain me... so how about you entertain me." He said as he leaned down and pulled me into a kiss.

I pushed him away and smacked him as hard as I could. He let out a growl and bared his teeth at me before he moved to smack me. Right before his hand connected with my face a hand grabbed his. I looked behind him to see Michael glaring at him.

"Didn't I give you one rule?" He asked angrily.

"I'm sorry, but she was being-"

"Do not blame her! Our business is over." Michael said before snapping his fingers.

I watched as Eric turned to dust and Michael's eyes landed on me.

"Did he touch you?" Michael asked angrily.

"No." I said as softly.

"Don't lie to me!" He growled as he grabbed my face.

"He kissed me and I smacked him... that's all." I said softly.

He glared down at me and quickly pulled me up and against his chest. Before I could ask what he was doing he smashed his lips against mine. The kiss wasn't gently and. I knew my lips would be bruised. I let out a gasp as my hands came up to his chest and I grabbed his shirt to hold myself against him. He soon pulled away and I gasped for air.

"No one touches you... do you understand?" He asked as he calmed down.

I nodded my head and he searched my eyes. He let out a sigh and let go of me and turned to walk away.

"What am I to you?" I asked softly.

"A servant."

"Lier... if I was just a servant you wouldn't of kissed me like you just did."

"It isn't important."

"It is to me!" I snapped as I grabbed his arm.

"Why? Why do you care so much about what I think of you? I'm forcing you to work with me!"

"Because I love you!"

I quickly covered my mouth and his eyes landed on mine. He slowly walked towards me and I backed away from him.

"What did you say?" He asked softly.

"I... I said I love you." I said a so looked at the ground.

He gently grabbed my face in his and forced me to look at him.

"I feel the same." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.