Chapter 23

Somewhere else

Lex punches a table and flipping his research folder away. Black smoke begins to form behind him making a man smiling softly "you've been busy lex."

Luthor turns around to see a man in all black with purple eyes. "What do you want. No in the mood." The man walks around lex hide out then turned around facing him. "There's been a world breach a couple of months ago." This made the man look at him confused "what does it have to do with me."

"Ghouls have entered our world lex. The hero's may have noticed. Ran into that Kaneki Ken you talk about he goes by Haise. All that talk about him being brutal but he's nothing but a Boy Scout." This made lex look at the man "what was that Hell caster? He's a Boy Scout now?"

Hell caster smiled softly walking towards him "so I got your attention. Words spreading he lost his memories." The villain just smiled sitting back down "that's interesting news. Ken without memories. What about the ghoul infestation?"

This made hell caster pull a image of red robes with masks and a mummy like girl next too a guy in a black cloak. "They call themselves agori tree. Captured some death stroke is interrogating one as we speak." Lex looks at it "take me too death stroke." The man smiled nodding black smoke filled the room and the appeared in a warehouse.

Death stroke walks too see lex "you finally out of hiding now or what." The man ignores him walking smelling the ghoul entering the room too see on tied up in chains. Death stroke caught up to him "we found one strangling trying to kill someone so I took action." Lex looked at him surprised written all over his face.

"What made you save people death stroke." The assassin laughed making the ghoul hiss fighting against the chains making luthor activate his kagune stabbing it in the leg making the ghoul scream. Hell caster walks in looking at the scene before him smiling remembering something. "Luthor your gonna love this but I went inside Kaneki head deep down when we were fighting I saw a guy with ginger and black hair." Lex calls back his kagune facing him same with death stroke "Kaneki had a friend named Hide lucky for you I found something he's in our dimension."

Batcave

Haise  looks around and doesn't see Bruce anywhere nothing. Making his way to the bat computer he types Kaneki name in the database nothing popped up. Then he saw something named ghouls eyepatch folder on the top right on one of the five screens. He clicked it seeing a white haired teen with the same mask. His eyes widen feeling his head spin.

Memory

Kaneki looked at Batman sighing "do I have to hold back ?" This made the bat look at the ghoul "yes Kaneki it's important. You can't kill anyone. Even when hunger comes out you need to fight it till my pills that I made for you are ready."

End of memory

Haise gets up then noticed something named agori. He clicks on that one seeing everything symbols and same eyes as his right eye. Then he saw someone in a white suit tall and big looking. Images in Haise mind flash boy in a chair screaming while his toes and fingers were getting cut off over and over again.

Haise looked at this image hearing a voice in his head saying impossible. Jason was in the picture. Placing two and two together he flipped out falling down.

Checker room

Haise was on the floor till Kaneki looked at him. "What are you doing. Your being weak." This made him get up slapping Kaneki feeling anger "your weak Kaneki you should have died!" This made Kaneki smile "yes I should have Haise." This made his eyes wide swing then sitting down next to each other. Images of Arima battle, Jason everything was played infront of Haise. "What's happening?" Kaneki looked at him "I wanted to die you know. I told Martian manhunter to erase everything hoping my persona would be forever gone but that didn't work. Haise you were my salvation at peace."

Haise looked down thinking to himself Bruce lied everyone lied to him. They faced each other seeing Kaneki look at him. "You sure you can do this Haise ?" This made him node falling back making his hair turn solid black with tips of red.

Alfred places Haise down on a bed about to call Bruce Till he noticed his hair changed colors. His eyes opened his ghoul eye activated. "Master sassaki are you alright?" The ghoul looked at him dead inside his ghoul eye went back to normal "it's me Alfred. I'm back." This made the Butler smile "good to have you back master Ken." Kaneki gets out of bed and hugged Alfred "my plan didn't work. Now that I know who i am and full strength along side from what Batman taught me I can stop agori tree and Jason." A crack was heard seeing Kaneki crack his fingers but Alfred looked at him.

"Master Ken we need to talk about why you wanted this to happen." They sat down in the dinning room "I wanted to die Alfred after everything with Arima I couldn't anymore I miss hide.. Touka... everyone I can't see them again. That's why I ask Martian manhunter too erase everything it's like killing me and you guys program a vessel." Alfred was gonna say something till Bruce walked in looking at Kaneki.

"I heard everything your back. Kaneki." The ghoul looked at him nodding getting up but Bruce went up to him and put a hand in his shoulder patting it. "Good to have you back Ken." Kaneki kinda smiles a bit then smelt something. Ghouls.

Crash

Window was broken to reveal two ghouls and one suit. Kaneki looked at them cold having venom in his words. "Yamori."