chapter 18

Sedric inner thoughts: oh no what should I do? Why is Lily crying? I feel so sad. What should I do? What should I do?

Lucif inner thoughts: who the hell made my Lily cry? My heart feels like it's being ripped apart. I had always wonder how would it look like if one day Lily cries. I had never thought that it would impact me this much. I have decide from today onwards I will never let Lily cry, since I like my cheeky, dense, cute Lily more.

Sky inner thoughts: I can see by their reactions that they don't know how to make Lily happy. Its time for me to step up my game. You two will not be able to gain Lily's affections.

And so Sky started to make his move. He went towards Lily and started to make stupid weird funny faces. Lily stopped crying for a while.

Sedric inner thoughts: I won't let Sky get all the credits, I can make even better faces than him.

And then Sedric also followed Sky's example, and it actually worked.

Lucif inner thoughts: Omg it works, I won't let them beat me to it.

And so Lucif also started to make funny faces.

Lucif realized that this was not enough so he began to take things to next level. He used his thunder attribute to strike a lightning bolt in between Sky and Sedric.

When Sedric saw this, he was pissed off, and so he used earth attribute to dig a hole and make Lucif fall into it.

Lucif was dumbfounded, he immediately started to cast all sorts of spells, chant less and so did Sedric.

Sky decided to not interfere in this matter.

And then Lily started laughing and smiling. She looked breathtaking. All of them froze.

Sedric inner thoughts: I wish to see my cute little sister to always be smiling and laughing, I don't want her to cry.

Sky inner thoughts: Seriously Lily is so adorable, she is the most sweetest and one of the best thing that could ever happen to me. I'm so glad that I'm her brother.

Lucif inner thoughts: I love Lily, she is the most beautiful girl in my eyes. Even when she grows old I will only have her on my eyes. I'm very happy that my stupid actions lead to Lily's smile. I'm so happy since Lily looks so satisfied with everything.

Back to Lily's pov

Omg I would have never expected that all of them would go to such extent to make me feel happy.

I thank them all.

Since I came to the castle, I want to go to the herb garden and study more. I don't want brother Sedric to die. I won't let him die.

My parents loves me, my siblings cares about me, and my fiance loves me so much. I feel so damn happy yet scared, I won't let anyone destroy my life/happiness. I will defend it with all my heart!

And so I asked them for the permission to go to the herb garden. They agreed and let me go there, I'm so excited to make the antidote.