Bad Boy

Ash Lee wanted to excuse herself right away. Seeing the two just makes the forming lump in her throat bigger and bigger. "I'd ... " she paused to reduce the shakiness in her voice "uh, I'd like to hear more but I — I have a shoot. I think. I just came up because I badly need to call oppa." She wiped the tears from her cheeks and gulped hard.

Young Bae fumbled with his pockets. "Here, you can use mine. I saved hyung's number as 'YG Ash Lee Manager'. And oh I forgot to ask, what happened to yours?"

"I dropped it in the toilet last night." She answered and took the phone with slightly shaky hands.

Min Hyo Rin gasped. "Some people said that you should put it in rice —"

"I know." Ash suddenly snapped. Once she realized what she did, she mumbled an apology. "Sorry, I'm just ... very, very tired."

"No, no it's okay!" Hyo Rin sympathetically smiled. "I heard what happened last night ... I'm sorry you had to go through that when we could've prevented it."

Seungri joined in. "That's right!" He slapped Young Bae's back with his hand. "If you told everyone earlier, Choon-he wouldn't get hurt."

Ash Lee's eyes trembled upon hearing the maknae's words. She was so close to tearing up again but Daesung pulled her away. "She can use my phone. Come on let's go back downstairs. You need rest." He handed the cellphone back to Young Bae's hands and dragged Ash with him to the elevators.

Once they closed the door to her place, the actress felt her knees turn to jelly. Daesung had to support her to get to the sofa in her living room.

"You don't need to do anything today. I'll call Yoon Seuk-hyung to cancel your shoot." He stroked her hair and placed her head on his chest. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

Ash's eyes were blurry from all the tears she was shedding. Her whole body wouldn't stop shaking and her chest felt so heavy that she thought it was going to burst. She bit her lower lip in an attempt to supress the sound of her sobs. Daesung felt so broken hearted seeing her become so fragile and neglected.

"I-I-It's a-a joke, r-right?" She raggedly asked and broke away from his arms. "It's l-like," she sniffed "with J-J-Ji Yong's? They're r-replacing me with an a-another woman."

"Calm down, Choon-he. Breathe first."

She abruptly wiped her cheeks and forced a smile. "It is, isn't it? S-S-She's just there to end the rumors. But w-why are they close with each other .. Ah! It's because I'm similar to her! He must've liked her because we're the same. He told me yesterday. " She laughed hopelessly. "Yesterday we were so happy — at least I was. What happened, oppa?"

Daesung's eyes refused to meet hers.

"Why is my Sol's hand on her waist? Why is she upstairs? Why ... why am I the one crying down here?" Her voice broke on the last word.

"Choon-he, try to rest first. We just need to accept the fact that they've been together for a long time. It's nothing we can —"

"D-Did you know?" She suddenly asked with realization evident on her eyes. "Was that why you walked out before? Was that why you didn't talk to me for days?" She questioned.

He looked away again.

Ash Lee's mouth opened in disbelief. "You knew." She closed her hands in a fist. "You knew, Kang Daesung. You did ..."

The other had a grim look on his face. "I saw Hyo Rin-noona with him, once." Daesung admitted. "Hyung told me it's nothing until I confronted him about what happened between you two. He told me he's confused and felt like trash because of his secret long-time relationship. I didn't know your feelings for him were that deep."