When You Play With His Hair

"Oh, welcome back!"

I was greeted by my mom, who seems to be in a cheery mood today.

I decided to visit my home for a bit and Todoroki came along too after I told him about seeing my parents this weekend.

"And hello again, Todoroki!", my mom said before she gave him a warm hug, "I must say, you're a very faithful partner. You love being with my daughter and at the same time, take the time to visit her parents household~!".

Todoroki smiled shyly and said, "Thank you, ma'am. I appreciate the thought and I brought this just for you and your husband".

My dual haired boyfriend brought out fresh bouquet of flowers and fresh fruits.

My mom's eyes widened before it sparkled then carefully received it from him.

"Aww, thank you so much!", my mom said and felt like crying, "You didn't have to...".

Todoroki continued to smile shyly from my mom's reply and just scratched the back of his neck.

"It's the least I could do for a welcoming gift, ma'am", Todoroki said.

...

"Thank you for the food"

My mom smiled at Todoroki as she left the two of us alone in the living room while she went upstairs to do her task for work.

The food that she served this time is homemade Matcha cake and Japanese green tea.

"Interesting, its a green tea bundle", my dual haired boyfriend said as he munched on a small portion of the Matcha cake.

"Yep, hehe. We serve these to guests sometimes", I replied and munched on my slice.

We chatted until our snacks are completely gone, or should I say devoured, and both of us decided to watch a movie that we rented yesterday called (any of your favorite films or Avengers : End Game. Pick your choice! - Note: Whoever watched Endgame here, please don't spoil for the sake of others who haven't watched it yet).

While the film is on going, I went to the bedroom to get my phone but once I returned, I had this idea.

I grabbed a hairbrush and a couple of small rubber bands before going back to Todoroki.

"I'm back!", I said and sat back down with Todoroki.

He turned to me with a smile and gently caressed my cheek before he leaned his head against mine.

'Oh, perfect!'

I took the opportunity to brush his hair with my fingertips - making his body react a bit.

"Just relax, Todo~", I said softly and kept combing it, "You wouldn't mind, right?".

He automatically smiled shyly and nodded.

"Of course, my love", Todoroki said before closing his eyes, "I wouldn't mind as long its from yours truly".

I smiled back and fixed his dual locks then eventually I brought out a hairbrush from my pocket and gently brushed his hair.

I wasn't expecting him to react from the stroke of the hairbrush but he stayed "asleep".

'His hair is so smooth', I thought as I brushed continuously as the movie goes on, 'I hope really he doesn't mind if I do this next'.

I took out a small rubber band to tie a bit of his hair on the middle to make him look like a cute apple (refer to the photo of this scenario so you'll see how he would look like).

I giggled at my masterpiece and he looked very adorable with that hairdo while he's "asleep"-wait a minute, he IS asleep.

He's sleeping soundly and peacefully while breathing in and out then eventually he hugged my body - making my cheeks glow red.

'Is he really...?'

I tried to kiss his cheek one time but he didn't budge so I guess playing with his hair for that long would put him to sleep.

'Maybe my Ringoroki had a long day', I thought and continued watching the movie while hugging him back. (A/N: Todoroki + Ringo - Apple in Japanese = Ringoroki xDD)

EXTENDED ENDING

"(Y/N)?"

I finished washing my plate and I found Todoroki standing by the kitchen door - still with his apple hair.

I smiled automatically after seeing his adorable appearance and went to him for a hug.

"Hi, Ringoroki~!", I called him by the nickname I just made up a while ago and teased him by kissing his nose.

"Ringoroki?", he questioned before tilting his head.

I nodded and when he realized that his hair was tied up, he smiled teasingly and shook his head slightly.

"Wow, very sneaky, love", he commented and tickled one of my sides - making me laugh and get back, "But I don't mind".

"Oh, really?", I asked with a relieved expression.

He only nodded and quickly kissed my lips.

"So this is what it feels like to be ponytailed", he said and touched his hair with curiosity, "Since you did this for me, I'll do yours next. What do you say, my love?".

I smiled and nodded rapidly before replying, "Oh, sure! I look forward to it!".

He smiled back before both of us went back to the living room so Ringoroki would tie my hair. (A/N: Omg, I find this nickname cute so I had to write it here for the last sentence ^_^).