Chapter 12

Mrs.Lee....

My voice was more louder and stern than normal.

Yes..Miss Jung...

My mind went mad at her low calm voice.

Where's Mr.Jeon...I want to meet him...JUST NOW...

Ah...sorry Miss Jung.....you can't...

What...why..why can't I...I really want to talk to him...just now...

Mrs.Lee stepped forward decorating her fucking cold face with a small smile.

But he went Miss Jung...

What..he w-went...

Mrs.Lee nodded.

W-where....

I told you Miss Jung he came here to settle the salaries...he did it and went...

Ah..b-but....ah...I-I...ahhh...okay Mrs.Lee...

I walked into my room and lock the door behind me and leaned my head against it.

Why....

I felt guilty. I was unable to help him. How worthless am I....I came here to look after him. But...but I couldn't help him or just find out about anything.

I felt my eyes were gonna wet. An unknown pain in my heart.

I'm sorry...

......I went to Jungkook's room to see him as I didn't went there in the evening. It was about 10 PM so I thought he has gone to sleep. I unlocked the door and stepped in and look for  sleeping Jungkook on his bed. But surprisingly he wasn't there.

'Why..where're you...'

My eyes were busy in that dark room only to find out  that cute sleeping figure on the floor. I sighed in relief and went to him. His perfect face was gleeming in the moonlight. I kneeled down beside him and started at his perfection. But my eyes caught something thin which was gleaming silvery. I pulled my phone from the pocket and turned on the torch app.

'What...a BLADE..b-but....'

Quickly my attention went to  check the figure which was lying beside me. I gaseped seeing his bloody wrist. There was a pretty deep cut on his wrist. My eyes was becoming wet seeing him on that situation.

'Why....why did you do this...'

I kept the phone aside and checked his pulses. Then I ran for my first aid kit which was on his bedside cupboard. I applied some cream on his cut and bandaged it being carefully for not to wake him up.

Why Jungkook...you should've not to do this...I know it's my fault..I have to help you but..but I couldn't...I'm sorry...

My whispering and the faint crying were echoing in his dark room.

Jungkook's pov

I woke up and felt the warmth beside me. I was sure that I dazed on the floor. But how can the floor could be this warmth. I opened my eyes slightly while the the bright light hitting me. My eyes widened and I gasped. Also my heart was beating crazily seeing Y/N beside me...sleeping cutely. Her face was blocking with some tresses and her both hands were holding my wrist which has bandaged.

'Ohmygowd...did she find out it...why...what will happen...what should I tell her...'

I snapped out of my thoughts because a slight move beside me.

Good morning Jungkook...

Her eyes were gleaming but there was a slight swelling with a red shade in them.