one

i decided to make this an intersex book cause i can so enjoy😂
________

Taymor

"You lucky I'm changing Taymor or else I would've been fucked yo ass up!" He screamed in my phone.

I had put him on speaker and walked off because he was wasting my time.

"Blah blah blah blah blah." I mimicked opening my cabinet to get a snack.

I was obsessed with Welchers fruit snacks. Them bitches smacked on my mama.

"You even listening to me?"

"No."

I guess that set him off because I heard some noise in the background that sounded like something being thrown.

"Fuck you Taymor! Yo ass don't give a fuck about nobody but yourself! Karma gon' beat the hell out you one day believe that."

"Is that all? You really wasting some minutes of my life I'm never going to get back."

He let out some demonic ass laugh counting to ten. Crazy ass nigga I swear.

"I'm trying really hard to be civil wit' yo ass but you keep playing games with me. I give you all this bullshit and you still won't fuck with me?"

"Jaylin look-"

He let out a muffled screamed and I jumped almost hanging up the phone.

"Who the fuck is Jaylin! So you been talking to other niggas now?"

I put my hand over my mouth to keep from letting out any noises. I'm going to be completely honest right now.

I don't even know which hoe of mine I'm talking too. Deadass.

"I'm sorry but who is this?" He let out another muffled scream breaking something else in the process.

"It's Jamell mothafucka'!"

Ooooh..whoops.

"Oh Jamellllll...I don't know what you this mad for. You were only needed for food so if you did decide to leave it really wouldn't effect me."

All I heard was the famous 'boop boop boop' after that.

"Okay...a bye couldn't have hurt. People so rude."

I left my phone the counter and walked into my living room with the box of fruit snacks still in hand. I plopped on my couch turning on my tv.

Family Guy was on. I laughed my ass off as Bryan threw up when he found it that he fucked Quagmires dad.

"Stupid ass."

My front door opened and my best friends Symere and Nick walked in with irritated looks on their faces. "What's wrong with y'all?"

"Taymor give us one reason why we shouldn't fuck you up right now."

"What I did?"

Nick locked his jaw and blew out from his nose. "Okay what the hell got into you two?"

"You want to tell us why Jamell called me screaming all on my phone about how he about to pull up and knock the disrespect out you?!"

I threw my head back and laughed. "For real? What else he say?"

"You think this shit funny? Taymor you keep playing with these niggas like you do and you gon' end up in a ditch somewhere I swear." Symere nagged ruining my show.

"Nobody is going to touch me you need to calm down. I didn't even like his ugly ass like that anyway he was jus' my food boy."

Nick massaged his temples while Symere held the bridge of his nose. "Nick text Kentrell and ask him to calm Jamell down please."