Fooling Around With Vibranium

A/N This is the first one. I have a few other ideas but feel free to leave requests and I'll see what I can do!

------------------

Peter Parker was walking through the halls of Midtown High School with his best friend Ned Leeds and girlfriend Michelle Jones, or as they called her MJ. 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, you know how Shuri is coming here tomorrow, right?" Peter reminded his friends. Ned snorted. 

"That's all you've been talking about this last week." He said. 

"I'm almost jealous," MJ smirked and Peter rolled his eyes. 

"Okay, I get it. Anyway, she gets here tomorrow afternoon and they're expecting me to greet them." Peter said. "So I can't make Decathlon practice." 

"I love how casually you can say that." Ned sighed. "Just greeting the king and princess from the most awesome country ever." 

Peter snickered and MJ smirked. "Fine, you can miss it, but only because of Shuri." 

"Thanks, you're the best." Peter smiled. 

"I know, loser." 

-----

When the bell rang the next day, signaling the end of the school day, Peter jumped up with a smile and said goodbye to Ned and Michelle. 

"Tell them we said hi!" Ned screamed after him and he smiled, gesturing to them that he would.

They walked towards the empty classroom where they would hold practice, and sadly, Flash was being a prick, as usual. 

"Where's Parker?" he shouted immediately. 

"Not that it's any of your business, but he's at his internship." Ned snapped at him. 

"Internship? You don't seriously believe that, Jones?" 

"You know, Eugene, some cause happiness wherever they go. Others, whenever they go." Michelle said with a scowl. Ned and the others laughed. "Now sit down." 

Flash kept his mouth shut as his face became red.

The practice was fairly normal, and MJ gave them a few minutes to take a breath before they would continue with the next topics. 

"Hey, the princess of Wakanda is doing a live stream in a minute." Abe suddenly screamed. Shuri and T'Challa had become two of the most famous people on earth, and Shuri, against her brother's warnings, had started a youtube account. It was mostly just stupid, but funny video's, and it had a bit over 1 billion followers.

"The princess of Wakanda, you say?" Michelle smirked and shared a glance with Ned. If Shuri was making a video, Peter would most likely be in it. "Okay, we can watch it. I'm pretty interested in what's gonna happen." 

They set up two laptops, so it wouldn't be too crowded and waited for it to start. 

"Hello, my fellow humans." Shuri's head came on screen as her voice, with traces of her accent, filled the room. "As some of you might have heard me mention in other video's, I just arrived in New York, and am currently at Stark Industry." 

"Huh, I didn't know she was coming to America." 

"She is my hero, do you think there's some way to meet her now that she's in America?" Betty asked.

"I think you should ask Parker. I mean, if he has an internship, maybe he can ask her!" Flash sneered. 

Ned and MJ shared a sneaky glance.