seven.

"Welcome"

       Milo held the large door open, and I stepped through to be welcomed into a beautiful penthouse apartment, that sat on top of the Jersey city. The large three bedroom bilevel apartment possessed nothing but black and silver decor, with pops of red that was spontaneously added to the decked out room. I admired the extravagant  paintings on the wall, along with the breathtaking view of the otherwise mediocre beach. Milo poured us a glass of champagne as I continued to gawk at the sight of the finer things, my finger tips feeling shock waves every time I touched an expensive item. This was the life I yearned for, but would probably never have a chance to live.

"You like it? It's an original" Milo said proudly, standing behind me as I looked at the large painting on the wall.

I nodded. He handed me my glass, and I immediately took a swig of the bubbly in efforts of calming my nerves. I was never nervous, because I didn't have many fears. However Milo caused my heart to go into over time, and for once I had nothing to say.
"So, tell me about yourself" he said, strolling over to the plush u-shaped couch.
That was a hard one.

"You first" I nodded towards him.

"Well for starters, I'm twenty seven. I'm an entrepreneur, I'm married...as noted. Two kids....." he made the liquor dance as he swirled it in his cup, looking away as he was finding things to conjure up about himself. "Lover of finer things" he looked back to me, biting his mauve tinted bottom lip.

"You love doing that" I blushed, "Staring at me"

He smiled but didn't comment, "Your turn"

"Well I'm 21" I lied, "And I too enjoy the finer things"

I kept it short and sweet. As always, I would rather not chase behind a bunch of lies. Milo looked satisfied with my answer, and I was glad for that.
"What are you mixed with?" He analyzed my features.

"Black and Japanese" I informed him, making his ears ring. Men loved foreign things, although there was nothing quiet unfamiliar about me.

"Say something to me, in your language" He requested, assuming I knew how to speak it.

"Watashi wa anata no okane o zenbu toru tame ni koko ni imasu" I giggled to myself, telling him I was there to only take his money.

"What did you say?"

"I'm here to take care of you" I winked.

He liked the sound of that, by the sexual glare in his eyes and I immediately felt uncomfortable. But in a good way.

"You like to swim?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrow, "Never done it"
He almost spit out his drink, "You've never swam. You're shitting me" he chuckled.

I just shook my head no, and he looked at me as if I was telling a fib. However I wasn't. I remembered walking past the neighborhood pools in the summer, but I myself never had the opportunity to go. Sure, me and the girls at Solomon's could've went on one of our free days, but we spent our time surviving.

"C'mon" he grabbed my hand, and led me down the hall of the gigantic home.

I didn't expect to see a pool in the glass walled room, but I was proved wrong at the sight of the neon lit pool that was big enough for just a hand full of people. Steam crept from the vents, and it felt like a sauna inside. That, I had experienced once.

"I don't have a bathing suit" I shrugged, admiring the clear water.

"I didn't take you for the shy type" he laughed.
At first I didn't understand his joke, but then I realized that he wanted me to strip down to my birthday suit. I didn't hesitate to remove my clothes, because he was right, there was not a shy bone in my body. He did the same, revealing every inch of his perfectly carved temple, and I traced his abs with my eyes. When he dropped his boxer-briefs, I gawked at his member and he proudly scoffed.

"It's big ain't it?"

I didn't respond, just looked him over as he climbed into the small pool. The midst ran around the room, and with the click of a button Milo began to play 90's love songs through his surround sound speakers, setting the mood. He gestured for me to join him, and I knew there was no turning back now.

"Now...the trick is to float" he said, grabbing my hands as I dipped my body in.

I immediately took to the cool feeling, and loved it. I let my hair dip into the water, and my scalp grew cold just that quickly.

"How is it so hot in here, but the water is cold?" I asked, perplexed.

"Your body temperature" he told me as he swam up behind me, "It needs to adjust to the water"
"Oh" I laughed, kicking my feet underneath me.
I felt his arms swallow me, but I didn't run at the squeeze of his burly arms. I let my bottom press up against his manhood, our skin grazing past each other.

"How you like it so far?" He asked me.

"The water?" I asked, assuming he meant something else.

"That too" he snickered.

I turned to face him, my face wet from the water that splashed back up to me every time I made a movement. We shared in a laugh, and I splashed the water his way.

"Wowww, Okay" he said wiping his eyes, "See, I was trying to be nice"

He playfully gripped me up, and I shrieked as I tried to run away in the heavy pull of the water. He chased after me, our naked bodies swimming around each other in the now warm pool. I found myself having a great time, and for a moment I felt childlike.

When he was finally successful in grabbing me, he brought me close, and his solid chest pressed up against my exposed breast.

I grew nervous once more, but didn't back down as he damn near sucked my face into his. Milo's long tongue invaded my entire mouth, his large hand grasping the back of my neck, he was aggressive for sure.

"You ready to get out?" He asked, parting our lips.

"We can" I nodded although I was enjoying the water. I made a mental note to swim the summer coming up.

Our nude bodies dripped and left a trail behind as we made our way to the bathroom for towels. My hair was now stringy and wet, and my makeup had seen better days.

"You look beautiful" he said coming up behind me in the mirror.

"Even with running eyeliner?" I said trying to clean up the mess.

  "Even with running eyeliner" he repeated.

He stood behind me, watching as I wiped the black makeup from my face. I assumed he would throw me over the bathroom sink and try to have it his way, however he just walked out of the bathroom, leaving me to myself. I followed behind him, and caught him throwing back on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"N..now?" I stuttered.

I was sure this was the part that we would have hot romantic sex with the skyline in the background. Plus, we hadn't done much but drink and swim, and I actually began to enjoy his company.

"Yeah, I got work in the morning but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see you" he was honest.

I couldn't be mad at that. I found my clothes, and began to dress myself in the outfit I wore before.

    "I had a nice time" I said, as we sauntered out of the lavish home and he locked the doors behind us.

"That's what I intended, when I can I see you again?"

"Um..I don't know it depends on when I'll be be free. I'll most likely be looking for a new club to dance at the next couple of days"

Milo shook his head no, rejecting my plan.
"I told you I don't want you doing that anymore" he said as if I had a choice.

"Milo, I know you think a girl like me can just up and get a job but that's not how shit is. Me and my girls need the money"

"I'll take care of all that" he shrugged, "Don't worry about it"

I playfully just rolled my eyes, not believing that the stranger before me would actually help me out. I also wasn't sure that I wanted him to,  because the devil himself always wanted something larger in return. I couldn't give Milo my soul, not in physical form anyway. However he would find a way around that, eventually.