Chapter 30- Tam

Biana KISSED me! In front of everyone! What does Fitz mean by getting the approval of his parents? We weren't even dating yet!  

Linh glanced at me with a small smile on her lips as if she knew exactly what I was thinking. Okay fine. I was really upset and jealous when Biana kissed Keefe on the lips. But, you couldn't blame me! 

Everyone glanced at me and I looked around, forgetting for a moment what was happening. 

Luckily, Dex saved me from the awkwardness of people staring at you. "Tam!" he said. "It's your turn! Who do you pick for Truth or Dare?" 

"We're still playing that?" Sophie groaned. "I thought after a kissing dare you would have realized how bad of an idea this was!"  

"Nope!" Keefe said, his arm still around Sophie. "Unless you want to play Spin the Bottle or Seven Minutes in Heaven?" 

"Truth or Dare is fine," Sophie said quickly. 

"What is Seven Minutes in Heaven?" Biana asked. I groaned. 

"Biana! Never ask what human games are! Then, everyone will want to play it even if it's terrible and it will end out in a disaster!" I said. 

"Well, it's a game where you take a bottle-" Sophie began to say. 

"No bottles. We aren't playing," Dex quickly interrupted."I know one human game with a bottle in it and it is not good!" 

"Let her explain it at least!" Biana pleaded. "Then we can decide whether we play it or not!" 

"Fine," I said. "I swear that I am going to so regret this." 

"Yet, you still agree!" Linh said smiling. 

"'Cause it's Biana," Keefe agreed. I glared at him and Biana turned a light pink. 

"Okay, so Seven Minutes in Heaven is where you take a bottle and you spin it, sort of like in Spin the Bottle. Then, when the bottle stops spinning, the cap and the end will be pointing to a boy and a girl. Then, those two go into a closet and kiss for seven minutes. Or, at least they are supposed to kiss. Then, when they come out, everyone switches positions in the circle and so on for however long you want to play," Sophie explained. 

"Not playing!" Dex said immediately. "NO KISSING GAMES PLEASE!!!"  

"Let's do it!" Fitz said enthusiastically. When everyone looked at him confused, Fitz shrugged. "I'm getting a little bored of Truth or Dare and I want something different, so let's do it!" 

"I'm going to call Marella and Wylie to make things a little more interesting!" Linh said, taking out her Imparter. 

Dex's cheeks turned red. "M-M-Marella too? I thought that you guys didn't hang out anymore after she got the hang of her powers!" Linh had started to hang out with Marella because Marella needed a hydrokinetic to help her work on her powers. Since then, they had become really close friends. 

Linh shrugged. "I don't want Marella to get left out!" she said. "We should have included her from the beginning and Wylie too!" 

I raised an eyebrow. "Your crush on Wylie did stop, right?" I asked. "Because you know that you are basically dating Fitz now." A/N I do ship Linh and Wylie now but when I first write the story, I didn't and it's way too hard to change everything so please live with it along with me! 

Linh turned red as did Fitz. "TAM!" Linh said, putting her head in her hands. 'You are so embarrassing!" 

I grinned. "Now I know why you tease me so much!" I said. "It's funny to watch the other person get embarrassed!" 

"SUBJECT CHANGE!" Biana said hurriedly before Linh started to tease her about me again. "Okay, call Marella and Wylie here." 

"I'll call Marella," Dex said, taking out Linh's Imparter. "Marella Redek!" he proclaimed, brandishing the Imparter. Marella popped up on the screen, shown with fire on her hands. 

" Oh, hey Dex!" she called, waving and nearly setting the Imparter on fire. "Anything new?" 

Dex glanced around and whispered to the screen. Marella nodded. "Hey, guys!" she said cheerfully waving. "I heard you want me to come over?" 

We all nodded and Marella smiled. "It's been such a long time I thought you guys forgot about me!" she said laughing, but I could sense some truth to it. 

"It was Linh's idea," I said. "You should give her the credit!" 

Marella nodded. "Thanks, Linh!" she said. "I'll be right over! Thanks again!" Then, Marella's face blinked off the Imparter. 

Dex's face was still red as he handed Linh's Imparter back to her. Sophie nudged him. 

"As one of your best friends, I can say that I think your crush on Marella is ADORABLE!!" Sophie said squealing and clapping her hands. 

"You like MARELLA?!" Keefe said. "But, but, Marella is so MARELLA and you are just so...DEX! It doesn't work out!" 

"Awesome description Keefe," Fitz said, rolling his eyes. 

"REALLY SOPHIE?" Dex said groaning and put his face in his hands. 

Linh waved her Imparter around. "PEOPLE HUSH! I'm making a call to Wylie!" Just as Linh was about to say Wylie's name, Fitz snatched the Imparter out of her hand and handed it to me. 

"Linh, can Tam make the call to Wylie? Please?" he asked. 

"Okay..." Linh said. "I guess so?" 

I knew why Fitz had snatched the Imparter from Linh. He didn't want Linh to make the call to Wylie because I revealed that Linh used to like Wylie. Fitz was really scared that Linh was going to stop liking him after asking her past crush to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with them. I guess I understood. I would feel the same if Biana was going to call Keefe to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with her.  

"Okay," I said. "Wylie Endal!" 

Wylie's face popped up on the screen. "Hey, bab- Oh hi Tam!" Wylie whispered. 

I raised an eyebrow. "What were you going to say? Babe?" 

Wylie leaned in closer through the Imparter. "Yeah," he whispered. "I haven't seen Linh in such a long time and I was wondering how she was!" 

"So...she never broke up with you?" I whispered back. 

"Not that I know of," Wylie whispered casually. "So...why did you call me with Linh's Imparter? Do you wanna hang out?" 

"Wait, wait, wait back up a second," I whispered. "Linh and you were dating?!" 

"We were for a month or so and then I had to go visit Tiergan in the Goblin Area because he was there to visit some goblin friends he made. I stayed for like a week or three and came back!" Wylie replied. 

"She never broke up with you?" I whispered. 

"Nope! We already clarified that! Now, what do you want Tam? Do you want me to come over-" 

"Bye, Wylie!" I said loudly, then hung up on the Imparter. I turned to my friends. "Wylie can't come," I said. 

"Really?" Linh said looking sad. Why did Linh look sad? Did she want to make out with him? The secret boyfriend she never told me about!? "Why not?" she asked. 

"He had something to do," I replied casually, but my insides were fuming. 

If Linh had hidden something this big from me, what else was she hiding? And the question that scared me:

If Linh hid something this big, how many other secret things did I not know about? How well did I actually know my twin?