Q&A With Peter

A/N I did this one so the viewers would get to know Peter better. 

------------------

After the video, Michelle decided it was useless to try and get her teammates to concentrate on the practice questions. So she told everyone to go home, and a half hour after the first video, there was another life stream. Michelle and Ned were at Ned's house after they had left Michelle's to get her things. It was Friday afternoon and they would stay at the Avengers tower this weekend with Peter and Shuri. But before they went, they decided to watch the live stream. 

---------

"From your comments, I got the impression that a lot of people wanted to know who Peter is, and what he is doing at the tower with me." Shuri's head came into the picture. "So, I opened a chat in which you can ask questions, and Peter will answer those he is comfortable with."

Peter and Shuri were sitting in Tony's lab, which was still covered in that blue stuff. Peter was standing on the table, while trying to clean the stuff that was stuck on the ceiling. 

"Okay, the first one, who exactly are you?" Shuri read from the comments. 

Peter chuckled and looked down to the camera. "I'm Peter Parker, I'm 17 years old, I go to Midtown School of Science and Technology and I'm from Queens."

Shuri laughed out loud as she saw one of the comments. "Someone asked if you are single." Peter's cheek heated up a little. "I'll answer this one. No, Peter is not single. He is dating one of the most badass women on earth, and I know a lot of badass women, Michelle Jones!" 

Peter grinned as he reached up to try and clean the ceiling again. "Yeah, she's in my class, along with my best friend Ned Leeds." 

Ned and MJ smiled as their friend talked about them with the princess of Wakanda.

"Another person answered, 'shame' on that." Shuri grinned. "Okay, here's another one, 'are you actually an intern? And if so, how did you become one?'" 

"I am an intern. Tony, or mister Stark, found me about a two years ago. I was fixing up old Stark phones and upgrading them to sell." he explained. "Tony found me. He was impressed with what I did to the phones and hired me as his intern." 

Shuri snorted. "Yeah, you have to work for him, but don't get paid for it. If I were you, I would march up to Tony and demand a real job."

Peter laughed. "First of all, I'm still in school, I can't have a job like this yet, second of all, I'm a high school student from Queens. Getting the chance to work in these labs is payment enough." he sighed when he didn't get the gel of the ceiling. "You can help, you know." 

"Yeah, I know. But it's much more fun to watch you try and clean it off." Shuri grinned. She looked at the screen again. "Someone asks wether it's safe to touch it."

"Well, it did have Mercury in it, but after we tested it, we found out that it had someone disappeared, it isn't hanging in the air, it's like it somehow just evaporated. Anyway, after a few other test, it seemed like it was safe. And do you want to know how we eventually knew it was safe?" Peter turned back to the camera and frowned. "Shuri grabbed my wrist and stuffed my hand into the gel."

Shuri started laughing again. "It's not like you were in any danger!" 

"Peter's metabolism would have healed him before he would have gotten sick." Ned laughed. 

Peter huffed and dropped down from the table. "We need something stronger to get this stuff off of here. I'll see what I have in my lab."

Peter walked out of the door and Shuri followed him. They turned to the door next to Tony's lab and opened it.  

"Here, I have another one. What do you actually do at SI?" Shuri asked as they walked into his lab. Peter immediately walked towards one of the closets as Shuri turned the camera around the lab, showing everyone what it looked like from the inside. 

"I mostly work with Tony on projects that are classified, so I can't tell you about it." Peter answered. "Or I help Tony upgrade of the Avenger's suits or weapon's." 

"Someone comments 'Wow, that's an awesome lab. I wish I could work here'."

Peter chuckled. "yeah, I'm very lucky." He reached for one of bottles sitting on the shelf. "I think this should do it." 

"Okay, here's one, 'What's your relationship with the Avengers? And do you get to meet them a lot?'"

"I met them all through Tony and since I spent a lot of time here, I've gotten to know them pretty good." Peter replied vaguely as they went back to Tony's lab.

"Okay, 'who is your favorite Avenger?'" Shuri read out loud and laughed. Peter stopped dead in his tracks and turned around in horror. 

"I'm not answering that one." he said. "I will never hear the end of it from any of the others, no matter what I say." 

"Yeah, that's probably for the best." Shuri grinned. Peter sprayed some of the bottles content on the glue gel. Slowly, and with a sizzle, it started to disappear. 

"Ha! It works!" Peter grinned. "Okay, grab one of the bottles. We can finally get this off." 

Shuri gave a long, suffering sigh. "Fine..." 

Peter looked at her curious. "Don't you always clean your own lab in Wakanda? I thought you told me that you don't want anyone near your inventions before they're finished, so you usually clean it yourself."

"Okay, two things with that." Shuri said. "First, yes, but it's never as big as a mess as this. Second, normally I don't have you to do it for me." 

"Haha, very funny." Peter rolled his eyes and threw one of the bottles. "Just get cleaning."

Shuri turned back to the camera, grin still on her face. "Well, guess we have to cut this Q&A short, otherwise Tony and my brother will kill us." 

Peter snorted. 

"But, we'll be back!" Shuri stopped the live stream and the screen turned black. 

--------

Ned and MJ grinned at the screen and grabbed their things and headed out. This was gonna be a fun weekend...