I'm pissed off!!!!

Just want to say a few words here if you all don't mind!!!! My other profile is DONE!!!! I can't even get into it!! The hackers destroyed it all!!! I can not even get into my profile to check anything!!!! Not one thing!!!!' And it's only a matter of time when they will get into this one! I don't know what to do.

I have been given an alternative by some people that I know. But I'm not sure I want to go take that route, it has been suggested to me to start my own web page, and post all my books there for the world to read. A web page that has no rules on how I write, because I want to be a lot more graphic with my sex scenes and my battle scenes. I am limited here.

A web page where I can do as I please, no rules, no regulations. The people that approached me want to create a web page for me, where all my fans can socialize and read many books, a sight where I will post at least four chapters a day, for 365 days a year, a web page where I will create hundreds of books just for all my fans, never stopping, and postings every single day of the year, including holidays. There will be blogs, and articles and all my books that I have and that will continue to create. Also I will try to get my fans to write stories too.

The problem is that such a website costs money and I don't have that kind of money, but it has been suggested to me to have an annual charge of two dollars per year for each membership, and you get many many things for that price. All the money will go to maintenance fees, to keep the web site going. I think two dollars a year is not much, it is like four cents a week, but I don't know what you all think. We considered getting an app for my works but it's thousands of dollars to create one and there is no money for that, it would have to be a website instead.

It saddens me that I have to even consider this kind of thing, but I will not let these people chase me out of what I love doing. What do you all think of this? Please tell me what you think and if anyone of you have any suggestions. Do not suggest that I talk to the wattpad people cause they won't be able to help me, whoever is after my works will just do it again and again.

Please give me your thoughts in this,I don't know what else to do. Ever since I started to write my books, my whole life changed, my dream came true, and I do not want to stop writing.

Also please do me a favor and go into my other website and see if you can read my stories, when I try, it won't let me do anything!

I'm going to go ahead and design my own website, and wait till you all tell me if you are willing to follow me there. It will be only two dollars per year membership, and all the money will be for maintenance fees. I'm waiting to hear what you all have to say to me, in the meantime I will continue to write here on this profile as long as I am able to. Love you all and GOD Bless. And thank you kindly for your continuos support. Xoxxoxxoxxoxo