31

Btw I'm 13, 12 when I started this book😂🥰.

Dylan's P.O.V

"What the fuck, your lying" I said towering over Katherine glaring at her.

Amelia wouldn't lie to me.

She wouldn't.

"I'm not lying Dylan and you know that I am not, stop thinking that she's perfect and wouldn't deceive you" Katherine said her eyes swarming in different emotions mostly showing anger and jealousy.

I turned away from her and massaged my temples. She's right.

For fuck sake.

"I'm taking her tonight" I said turning back around to meet Katherine who in return gave me a maniacal smirk.

"Are we going to kill her?" She said her smirk widening as she noticed the glint of mischief in my eyes.

"No" and with that I shot a bullet in between her eyes instantly killing her. I put the gun back into my waistband as I watched her lifeless body fall onto the floor.

I wiped the blood off my face with my napkin and threw it next to her body.

"I'm going to make her my wife" I said as I dusted off my pants and walked out of the room calling my crew to clean up the floor.

~

Amelia's P.O.V

4:00pm

"Movie nighttt" I sang sitting down on the couch as everyone piled in. We all (and by we all I mean Grant, Dante, Liam and my brothers n cousins) decided to watch a movie and just have a chill afternoon.

I got pushed off the couch as dean took my space and smiled at me from above. I glared at him and huffed sitting up making myself comfortable on the floor. Dante soon joined me laying his head on my shoulder as did Liam on my other shoulder.

"You know I really don't appreciate you two getting so cozy with my little sister" Jackson said narrowing his eyes at the two boys next to me.

I rolled my eyes as the boys laughed.

"She's practically my little sister too" Liam said hugging my arm.

"Again I'm older than you" I said crossing my arms.

"By two days!" He said rolling his eyes making me laugh.

"Yeh well Amelia's quite a sexy one I wouldn't mind dating her" Dante said smirking.

Quicker then you can say italian mafia all my brothers/cousins were stood up chasing Dante around the house.

I shook my head and laughed cuddling into Liam.

~

3 movies and a bruised Dante later everyone went home and I had to go to bed. Just as I was going to fall asleep my phone pinged indicating someone just texted me.

I turned my lamp on and grabbed my phone from underneath my pillow unlocking it to see a message from Dylan?

Dylan: open your window

I furrowed my brows and got out of bed. I was just about to call my brothers to warn them that Dylan texted me but I didn't get to as I heard a knock on my window.

I sighed knowing I couldn't blow my cover, I walked to the window and opened it up to see Dylan sat on the tree branch closest to my house.

"What are you doing?" I said furrowing my brows.