🐢 48

No one's POV

Siwon's rescue mission should hurry because today Yesung received his third shock therapy and it is starting to have impact on him. The doctor doesn't give him any sedatives so he is paralyzed with the huge pain and only lies in his room for few hours. Only after few hours he can crawl in bathroom and vomit because his whole body is aching.

Today he is sitting on one of the couches and stares on the TV. His mind is so blurry and slow that he isn't even registering what is playing in the TV and only sits there. Lee Joon smiled sadly and sighed.

"No one last for long time."

Yesung's dazed eyes turned to him and Lee Joon smiled at him. It is useless to speak with him because Lee Joon knows very well what the electro shocks do. Yesung's brain is now messed up, everything is one huge chaos. Lee Joon is watching the stupid thing which is playing in the TV and from time to time looked on Yesung who is mumbling something. Lee Joon looks around and then leaned closer to hear him.

"Si...won ..."

Yesung is only repeating this one word and Lee Joon pulled away from him. He wants to help him but how?

Lee Joon put his hand on Yesung's smaller one and hopes that it will make him feel safer. After all Yesung has someone who loves outside of this hell so there is a chance that they are going to save him.

Meanwhile Siwon and Heechul are driving in their car behind few police cars. Shindong's friend really managed to make this action really quickly and maybe that they can have Yesung back today. They insisted on driving there too because they want to hold him as fast as possible. After few hours they stopped in front of the mental hospital and wait in their car. Police detective Jung Yunho nodded toward them and headed inside. He understands their situation very well because his mother was a victim as Yesung.

His father wanted to divorce with Yunho's mom and she was against it so his father and grandparents called her insane and locked her in an asylum. She couldnt has taken the violent so called treatment and commited suicide. Since then Yunho is more than ready to shoot every doctor who is same like the one who turned his mom into a broken wreck.

The nurses are trying to stop him but detective Jung doesn't give a fuck. He and his men stormed inside and found the doctor performing shock therapy on a young man. Yunho pushed him away from the tortured patient and punched him in face. Then he kicked him few times and roughly handcuffed his wrists. Yunho turned to his men and tossed the doctor to them.

"He was fighting during getting arrested."

His men nodded and Yunho goes to search for Yesung. He walks around the cold building until he stepped into room where are most of the patients. Yunho saw few Yesung's photos so he knows how the young man looks like. It isn't hard to find him sitting on a couch with another man sitting next to him.

"Hey ..."

Yunho gently patted his cheek but Yesung doesn't react. Yunho sighed and put one arm under Yesung's knees and second one under his back. He easily picked up Yesung and carried him outside to Siwon's car. Siwon and Heechul immediately jumped out of the vehicle and Heechul starts to hysterically cry after seeing his poor baby. Yunho carefully moved Yesung into Siwon's arms and then goes back. They have lots of work to do because this whole place is full of evidences of abuse.

Meanwhile outside are crying Heechul and Siwon with Yesung in their arms. It is clear that they gave him some drugs because his body is limp and his eyes are dazed and don't see them. Siwon took a blanket from the back seat and wrapped Yesung with it. Then he pulled down the ugly pants and unfold a clean diaper. Now Yesung is diapered, warm and finally in safety but they still need to go in a hospital.

Of course that Onew is the only doctor who has permission to touch him and then he came with results.

"Yesung has still sedatives and other meds running in his blood but soon it will wear off. Also he has few bruises but nothing broken."

Onew tries to smile a bit because Yesung is back and thats a great news, isn't it?

"But why does have bruises on his temples?"

Heechul saw the dark blue bruises on head of his poor baby and idea that someone beat him in head is making him vicious. Onew bites his lips because he doesn't want to say this news to them. But there isn't any other option.

"Yesung received an electro shock therapy, probably more than once and without sedatives."

Siwon and Heechul feel like a ton of fucking bricks hit them right now. Both anger and sadness filled their minds but what can they do about it? They have to hope that detective Jung is going to make the cruel doctor and nurses suffer.

"Can we see him now?"

Siwon doesn't want to spend a single second away from Yesung anymore and Onew understand. He leaded them in a nice private room where is sleeping Yesung. Heechul stroked his hair and then starts to silently cry because this is too much. Why is everyone so cruel to them? Did Yesung deserve this? Is being gay really so bad?

Heechul feels sick and so tired that he has to sit down or he would faint. Siwon stands standing next to Yesung's bed and laid his head down on his small chest.

"You are back ..."

Siwon feels tears in his eyes so he closed them. Yesung is sleeping for almost two days and then woke up crying in middle of a night when a nurse came to check on him. After he saw Siwon and Heechul he started to cry even more which made everyone panic. Siwon wanted to pick him up but Yesung squirmed away from him and continues in crying. Siwon feels that his heart is shattering piece after piece because of the rejection and Yesung refused even Heechul. They are trying to soothe him without touching him but it doesn't work and Yesung cried himself into such an exhausted state that he fainted. Siwon and Heechul are devastated that they baby doesn't let them to touch him and they pray that it is going to be fixed. Yesung was alone for so many days that maybe he needs some time to get used to them again. Siwon and Heechul are sleeping on a couch which is in the room, cuddling together.

In the morning Onew silently entered the room and smiled when he saw his friends sleeping like that. Then he walls to the bed and starts to check Yesung. His temperature is okay, his heartbeat too but still a lot of tests are waiting for the poor little. Onew wants to make sure that he is healthy as much as possible so he needs his papa and umma awake. Onew shakes Siwon's shoulder a bit and told him that a nurse is going to bring them a breakfast and then Yesung has to undergo few tests. Siwon nodded and immediately went to the bed where is sleeping his baby. He unwrapped a thick blanket in which he wrapped Yesung and checked his diaper. Siwon is carefully changing him and suddenly Yesung moved and opened his eyes. His mind is still very blurry and he has a terrible headache. Then he spotted Siwon and doesn't know how to feel about it. Is Siwon going to leave him? Is he here to only say goodbye?

Siwon spotted few tears escaping sad eyes off his baby and frowned.

"What is wrong, Yesung?"

Siwon doesn't know if he is in little space or not, or if he is in pain. Yesung shakes his head no and turned his head away from Siwon but on the other side of the bed is standing Heechul who wants to stroke his cheeks. Yesung feels sick and chokes on saliva which is quickly gathering in his mouth. Siwon is fast in grabbing him under armpits and sits him up. Yesung vomited and then starts to cry. Siwon and Heechul think that everything is going to be perfect after getting Yesung back but it was huge mistake.