36. 80s Movie You Watch Together Preference

A/N: I know that Stand By Me is set in late 50's/early 60's but I like this idea of the 80's movie thing so I'm going for it.

Chris Chambers
Favourite 80s Movie: The Outsiders
He likes this movie a lot as he can somewhat relate to all the characters to a certain extent.

"Do I even have to ask what movie we're watching.." you sighed whilst crossing your arms. Chris pouted "Oh pweety pwese Y/N." how could you say no to those puppy dog eyes. "Fine we can watch The Outsiders." you gave in...as per usual.

Gordie Lachance
Favourite 80s Movie: The Princess Bride
He loves this film as it reminded him of you and your relationship together.

You were sitting in the treehouse with Gordie, this was how you both spent your Sunday evenings. "Hey Gordie," he turned his head to look at you "You reckon you could pass me one of those detective magazines?" Gordie smiled at you, "As you wish." you laughed "Quoting a line from your favourite movie, how cliche." he then threw the magazine at you "Hey, okay I'm sorry, its cute."

Teddy Duchamp
Favourite 80s Movie: Top Gun
He likes this film as it involves war/navy and he likes that it kinda incorporates romance as well as Tom Cruise is starred in it.

"Come on admit it-" you were cut off "No Y/N don't say it." you grinned "You only like the film because it has Tom Cruise in it!" Teddy vigorously shook his head "Oh my god Y/N no!" but you wouldn't shut up about it. "Oh please it is." you carried on, "Okay as much as I lov- I mean like Tom Cruise that's not why it's my favourite film."

Vern Tessio
Favourite 80s Movie: The Goonies
He had always loved the film because he loved the pirate side as well as the adventure.

"I love it so so much though!" Vern whined, "I know but we watch it all the time!" you whined back. After continuous whining back and forth you of course gave in, "Okay fine whatever I'll watch it." he smiled as he knew he got his own way.

Ace Merrill
Favourite 80s Movie: St Elmo's Fire
In fact you were the one that introduced Ace to the movie and from that day he would never stop watching it as he loved it.

"Y/N will this be a shit film?" you gave him a glare, "When do I ever show you shit films." Ace stared at you in disbelief. "Just shut up and watch the film you asswipe." When the movie finally finished you asked "So how was it?" he shrugged "Yeah it was alright."
*2 days later*
"Hey I thought I would stay round the night." you said barging into his house, you then laughed when you saw a sleeping Ace on the sofa watching St Elmo's Fire.

Eyeball Chambers
Favourite 80s Movie: The Breakfast Club
He basically lived for this film, not only because it was the first film you both went to see together as a couple but he loved it because just who doesn't love it?

"So yeah that test was shit..." Eyeball was in a conversation with you but got interrupted by Billy. "Oi Y/N! Is he on about that shitty film again." Eyeball shot Billy a glare "Don't you ever disrespect The Breakfast Club, it's way too good for you." Billy just laughed "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Eyeball."

A/N
Like I said I know that Stand By Me was set in Late 50's/Early 60's but I liked this idea so I just went for it. Anyway hope you liked this, till next time dudes.
-Sofia