Chapter 9: Kit Kat.

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Black

Adam stopped having breakfast with me since the day I threw my food in the bin. When I see him, he doesn't ask his usual 'how are you', 'how was school' or 'how was your day' questions and to be honest I kind of miss that.

He ignores me and doesn't look in my direction. I know that I don't miss him or anything but I just hate the fact that he's ignoring me.

I like his usual questions. They make me feel like he cares which is a good thing.

For the past few days, I've been clubbing and partying non stop. I go to the club with my friends every single day.

Speaking of clubs, Ethan and I exchanged numbers. We text almost everyday but we haven't seen each other since the night we first met at the club. He said he's so busy with unboxing and unpacking stuff cause he just moved from Oklahoma hence the sexy accent.

Earlier when I was having my breakfast alone, I asked June where Adam eats. I feel bad because he doesn't eat in his own dining room because of me.

"In his office. That was where he usually ate but after the marriage, I told him to be eating with you as it would make you feel more comfortable around him."

That was what she said and that made me feel worse. Adam might be is a jerk but at least, he's trying to make me comfortable.

I changed my parking spot for the craziest reason. It was where Liam spoke to me for the first time. Before I finish getting my things together, I hear a knock on my window.

I put the glass down and see my dearest brother. So Austin is now a freshman in Hardwood university. He had a choice to go anywhere he wanted but he chose here.

I wanted to go to Harvard but of course, my dad didn't allow me. See how cruel life is?

"Hi." Austin mutters awkwardly.

Hi?

"Are you okay?" I ask as I step out of my car.

"Um..." He clears his throat and looks away from my eyes. "I want to introduce you to someone."

"Oh, really?" I smirk.

"Yes and can you please be cool about it? I know you're the cool girl around here or whatever but I need you to be cooler." He says looking at me more confidently now.

I roll my eyes. "Just show me the person."

"Fine, let's go." He says then looks at my stuff. "Do you need help?"

"Yes, please." He collects my bag of long, big rulers and papers while I hold my laptop and my small Saint Laurent handbag.

"So who's the girl?" I ask as we walk side by side.

"A friend of mine." He says.

"If you say so." I smile.

"There she is." He points at a direction and I see two girls standing. One purple haired and the other one is blonde.

"Which one?"

"Purple haired."

I nod my head and as we walk closer, I see how pretty both girls are.

"Guys, this is my sister." Austin says and I smile at them. The blonde girl instantly grins and the purple haired gives me a shy smile.

"Hi, I'm McKenna. You're so beautiful! I'm a huge, huge fan of yours. I can't believe I'm attending the same uni as you!" Blondie says excitedly.