104

I was grabbing my head pissed off because they were arguing about nothing. "Umm... Excuse me". I looked at TaeHyung who was clearly scared to speak up. I sighed and shook my head. I picked up a vase and throw it into the t.v making it fall to the ground and it broke.

I got everyone's attention then. "My t...". "TaeHyung wants to say something but y'all were to busy howling to notice". I cut Jin off. Everyone turns to TaeHyung and he blushes and looks down. "What is it Tae?". Jungkook asked. "Umm... Well, I have a creature that can speak to other creatures, maybe he can help". TaeHyung says.

"Really?!?". Jennie said. "Yes". TaeHyung replied. "That's great! Can you call him". Jin said and TaeHyung nodded. "Come out now". TaeHyung said and smoke filled the room almost instantly.

 TaeHyung said and smoke filled the room almost instantly

"He's beautiful". Felicity said. "Thank you". Felicity jumped out her seat. "He can talk?!?". She shouted. "I can speak every language that was ever made". The creature looks at TaeHyung and bows. "Master, what do you request of me?". The creature said. "I need to talk to that cute creature". TaeHyung points at the table.

"A mojio? Where did you find this creature master?". The creature asked. "I'm sorry but what is your name?". I asked it. "Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Tokyo". He bows. "Nice name". I said and sat down. "Continue". I waved at TaeHyung. "So what's a Mojio?". Hoseok asked.

"A rare mystical creature that went existent centuries ago...". Tokyo answered. "Where's his owner?". Tokyo asked. "Missing". Jin said. "Missing? He was kidnapped!". I yelled. "I'm sorry master but why was I summoned? You all should understand him". Tokyo said. "We can't". Jungkook said.

"You can't?". Tokyo tilts his head. "So the owner didn't make a contract with him". Tokyo said. "Mo!". Mono bounces. "So Jimin didn't know that?". Tokyo asked Mono and he nodded. "Did you tell him?". Tokyo asked but Mono pouted. "No wonder". Tokyo giggled. "Tokyo, I need you to ask him about Jimin". TaeHyung said.

"He can understand you Master, Mono, is it?". Tokyo asked and Mono jumps. "Tell me what you know". Tokyo said. Mono begins to speak his baby nonsense which we all found adorable. "I see...". Tokyo closed his eyes for a second. "What happen?" I asked. "Yoongi". Jin hissed.

"What? I want to know what happen to Jimin, I can't believe I left him... What was I thinking?". I felt so stupid for leaving him here. Morton was right, this is all my fault. Felicity comes up to me and slaps me. "What was that for?". I said darkly. "You were guilt tripping yourself and that needs to stop".

I stared at her and looked down. "Don't get the wrong impression, I don't give a shit about your feelings, I just want to find my little button and murder that Morton bastard". Felicity said. "What type of fr...". "That was the nicest thing anyone has every said to me, thank you". I said. "Your welcome". Felicity smiled.

"So while you two were having a... Friend moment". Jennie says. "Tokyo explained what happen". She added. "Well...". I said. "Apparently, Jimin lost his tattoos, Touma's surrounded him and was put to sleep by gas. "My poor baby". I sighed. "Tokyo, do you know where he is?". TaeHyung asked. "I do not, I'm sorry master". Tokyo bows.

"That's ok, don't worry about it, you did great". TaeHyung pets him. 'I still want my fucking baby back'. I thought.

Yoongi

I looked around hearing my name being called but everyone was near Tokyo. 'Who?'. I shook my head then thought about Morton. 'I am not Morton'. The voice said. 'Go to Jimin's room'. The voice says and I quietly left the room.

 The voice says and I quietly left the room

I ran to Jimin's room and the door disappeared when I closed it. "The hell?". I started to feel for it like a idiot. "Yoongi". I heard the same voice and turned around.

 I heard the same voice and turned around

"Yo-your... Me". I blinked. The guy laughed. "I'm here to help". He said. "Help?". I said.

"I know where Jimin is".