v :

━ 💓💕💗

eddie was sketching in his sketchbook, he was concentrated. his tongue poking out from the corner of his mouth, his eyes were squinted as his glasses slid down.

winkle grasped his art pencil, eddie gasped; "hey!" eddie threw his sketchbook back, jumping on his bed. he grabbed the pencil and tried to pull it back, but this was winkle he was playing with.

winkle pulled back harder, earning a grunt from eddie. winkle only grew more, winkle's leaves wrapped around his waist and wrestled him.

pretty soon, eddie was standing on the side of his wall and winkle held him up. they both fought playfully until sonia opened the door, causing winkle to shrink and eddie landed on his bed.

the pencil dropped on his forehead, "ouch," sonia looked up from her purse.

"sweetie, i'm going grocery shopping. would you like to accompany me?"

eddie jumped up, he plopped on his beanie and nodded his head. "i'm coming, mommy."

sonia grinned, she told him she'd be waiting in the car. eddie slipped on his reebok's, blowing forcefully at winkle, to which winkle slapped at eddie's hand.

he made his way out, shutting the door and hopping into the car. "music, mommy?" he requested.

sonia nodded, pressing a few buttons before; wannabe by, spice girls blasted. eddie sung along, to which sonia happily sung along too.

sonia pulled into the parking lot, parking her car. eddie jumped out, following his mother into the small grocery store.

sonia began her shopping trip, scanning down the list of things they needed. eddie looked around at the place, noticing a pot with a shriveled, dead spider plant. he frowned.

eddie glanced at sonia, she was paying no mind to him. eddie quickly made his way over, checking to make sure no one was around.

once the coast was clear, he made the once ugly brown leaves turn to a, fresh green. they were now standing, instead of drooping. eddie proudly grinned, petting the plant. it's sharp point poked at him.

he winced, checking the tip of his finger to see blood sprouting from his skin. eddie glared at the plant, some plants just weren't the nicest.

"cool," he heard someone say, nonchalantly.

eddie whipped his head around, relief washed over him as he realised it was just, richie.

he wore a snapback backwards, a black, metallica shirt with stylish rips and ripped jeans. dirty, doc martens too.

"r-richie!" he beamed.

"ed's!" richie clapped his hands together, he hugged eddie tightly. eddie returned it.

"nice seeing you again," richie pulled away, winking at eddie. eddie flushed, looking down at his bloody finger.

richie noticed it and backed away, eddie confusedly looked at him. "what's wrong?"

"b-blood, it makes me nauseous just lookin' at it." richie looked sickly pale, he turned away and squeezed his eyes shut.

he started to imagine things that made him happy, to subside the image of blood. eddie, more eddie, eddie and playboy, eddie and some more playboy.

he took a deep breath, looking back at eddie to see him sucking at the blood. "sorry, i didn't know." he spoke. richie shook his head, "it's okay, sweetface."

eddie's ears turned pink, he heard someone clear his throat and he looked up to see sonia. she had her hand on her plump hip, "m-mommy,"

richie' eyes widened, he rubbed his neck. "i should probably go," richie whispered to him, eddie sighed, but agreed. "bye," richie waved.

richie looked at sonia before leaning next to eddie's ear, "sweetface." he winked, causing eddie to melt under his gaze.

he looked at his mother, "who was that, eddie-bear?" she questioned. "my friend, i-i met him at the park yesterday."

sonia could sense his nervousness, "eddie-bear, i'm not mad, but next time, tell me that you've made a friend." eddie huffed, nodding.

"so, you like him?" eddie asked his mother, she thought about it before nodding; "he seems lovely," she nudged eddie, he froze.

sonia smirked and continued searching for the olives, eddie plastered a smile on his rosy face. he turned to look at the spider plant, "what're you looking at?"

@SPIDEYMILK🐝