part 3-I'm Pretty, Yoongi Is A Tomato, And Taehyung Is God.

But I didn't see that the door was opening and revealed a very very happy...
Taehyung.

"Hi." He said.
"How are you?" I said, a bit confused.
"I'm gawd." He replied.
"You're god?" I shook my head and entered the room, seeing the other members sitting around on some of the chairs, some were checking out some instruments.
"Yeah, I'm good." He corrected himself, and then turned to Namjoon and whispered to him: "I'm nervous."
But I heard it and laughed quitly to myself.

"You're pretty" Jungkook said, looking at me dreamily and rested his chin on the back of his hands.

"Yah!!" Jin snapped at him, "You need to respect the lady!!!"

I giggled and they were all in awe and looked at me with silence.

I ignored the sudden silence and the stares and walked towards the piano and the person who was still playing it beautifully, "Can I play with you?" I asked. Yoongi nodded without even looking at me. I sat next to him and we played the piano together. I looked up to the other guys and it seemed as if they were.. Jealous?... Ha! No way. Before I could think of anything else, Jimin hugged me from behind and hid his face in the crook of my neck, "You were amazing out there, you know?"

"Yeah!" Hobi screamed, "Your singing is so beautiful!"

"And your rapping skills" Namjoon's back hit the wall and his eyes were shut, "Oh my. You were so great I almost forgot the lyrics."

"Nooooooo," I said, giggling, "Don't say thaaaatt nooOOoOooO..." I stopped playing and turned around in to give Jimin a hug. Yoongi rolled his eyes in irritation so I let Jimin go and hug Yoongi instead.
Even though he didn't hug me back I could see his face getting redder and redder by the second. I have to say it was really cute... But as I was hugging him I saw all the other members looking at Yoongi with jealousy.
I laughed at them and gave each and every one a hug.

Jungkook's POV

She is amazing. From the second Y/N opened the door to the music room and gifted Hoseok with a pretty little blue-ish bruise and ran away, I knew she's something special. She's definitely not like all the other girls I have met...
And damn! She knows how to move! Y/N's voice was so beautiful, its like I was put under a spell.
I look at my brothers and see they were all staring at Y/N as she bit her full, pink lower lip and squeezed her eyes in concentration while playing the piano perfectly. I couldn't look away from her beauty.

...I'm in love.

And... My hyungs are too.