Chapter 8: A mutual Trust

I finally wrote out a chapter guys literally took me atleast half a year lmao anyways enjoy the chapter. Cyan out~

...........................................................................................................

"What?" Sue Mei Ling gasped and stared at her father with wide eyes and a contorted face. "I don't believe this could be possibly happening, Father please answer me!" She hollered then arose from her seat and slap her right hand on the wooden table then placed the left on her hip. She was indeed intimidating with her fierce aura but her plumpness dampened the effect it was supposed to have. No one could take her seriously enough to answer her.

Liu Mo couldn't help but smirk at Sue Mei Ling's childish antic, in his mind she was quite the idiot. Amusing she was to him but not enough to take the marriage proposal seriously or even consider her his wife.

Just when Sue Mei Ling was about to shout some more at her beloved father Di-Di appeared out of nowhere and whispered in Sue Mei Ling's ears "Calm down, I have a solution."

When Sue Mei Ling heard Di-Di's voice she absolutely trusted her and immediately composed herself in a lady like manner. "Father I'm calm so please explain yourself before I tell mother." Sue Mei Ling said with a deadly aura surrounding her with a bright smile that shook Sue Do to the core.

Di-Di was at first confused while she was eavesdropping the earlier conversation but understood immediately after staring at Liu Do. 'Oh so that's what happening' she thought with a goofy grin stuck on her face. With awfully thrilled looked on her face you can tell Di-Di knew something Sue Mei Ling wouldn't.

Perhaps the future of the two indifferent individuals is what may have caused Di-Di to be a bit too giddy. She raised her pale pink lips into a curved smile that was indeed completely crazy. Di-Di giggled in delight while her creepy smile still remained then spoke "Sue Mei Ling, Marry him."

Completely shocked by her ghostly friend's opinion she twitch her lips in frustration. "Do you have a good reason?" Sue Mei Ling replied. Di-Di smiled at her associate's lack of understanding and answered the question "Have you forgotten that I know your future?"

Since Sue Mei Ling is incredibly stubborn she rebutted "I thought you only knew certain aspects of my life or rather events that made me victorious." Di-Di nodded and internally agreed with her statement but Sayed "True, but this marriage also intertwines with your fate."

Left in a daze Sue Mei Ling internally cried at her Father's stupid decision and her friend's opinion.

Sue Mei Ling glared at her father in otter defeat and left the room not before gazing at the stunning man who sipped his tea. In her heart Sue Mei Ling cursed her father and betroth. Di-Di noticed Sue Mei Ling's frustration however she ignored it and spoke abruptly, "I know your upset but trust me your marriage is for the best."

Sue Mei Ling stared at the floating figure with confusion evident on her face. "I don't understand how exactly will that bastard of a prince help me with my conquest?" she questioned

Di-Di sighed at her friend's ignorance and gently spoke "Do you know anything of him? And if you reply based on any rumours you're an idiot. Unconsciously sweat appeared on Sue Mei Ling's forehead and she shifted her eyes to another direction as if admitting she's guilty. Di-Di smack her forehead in annoyance even though she expected this outcome.

"Since I came to this world you have been my only friend, isn't that right?" Di-Di queried to which Sue Mei Ling replied with a nod.

"You are also the only person that can see me, isn't that correct?" And again Sue Mei Ling nodded.

"So why wouldn't you think that I came to this world as your benefactor since you're the only person that can see me? Do you not trust me?" Sue Mei Ling was stuck in a daze and tried to gather her thoughts on the matter. What she was saying seemed pretty logical, so why should Sue Mei Ling doubt her? Sighing in helplessness Sue Mei Ling said

"Alright! I trust you."