Chapter4

Annabeth's P.O.V

I stare in awe at my full closet, unable to pick anything to wear. I pull a bunch of clothes out until a pile forms. I groan and fall face first into the pile. "What in hell am I going to wear!" I cry in frustration. I dig my way out of the pile and grab my phone to call Erika. She's the fashion expert, not me.

"Hey Erika." I say into the microphone. "Hi Annie! How's it going?" She asks happily. I ask myself this a million times, how can she be so jolly everyday? "Listen, I need you to come over and help me pick something to wear for my date." I tell her bluntly. "Oh my god! The feels. I'll be right there! By the way, I totally ship you and Percy." she exclaims before the line goes dead.

She walks into my room, and skips to my closet. I sigh. "Oh my god this is so cute! Wait, no this is cuter." she squeals. I sit on my bed and watch her dart from one side of the room to the other. "So, have you found anything Erika?" I ask her impatiently. "The date is in three hours." I inform her. "What!?" she screeches.

Percy's P.O.V
It was time to pick up Annabeth. My emotions were not in check. I was a stressed out mess. I quickly ran into the bathroom to check my hair. After I make sure it looks perfect, I kiss my mom's cheek and get into my car.

I was at the front of Annabeth's house. I was a nervous mess. I ring the bell hesitantly. "Its now or never." I mutter. "Coming!" Annabeth's angelic voice answers. When she comes out my mouth drops. She looks absolutely and utterly stunning. She was wearing, high wasted skinny jeans, with a grey top(the one that is kinda low from the sides.) with a black bandeau top under it, with a necklace that had her name on it in italic. Her shoes were floral vans. Her hair was down and curly, with strands pinned back. Summary, she was beautiful.

A/N
Hope you like this chapter :)