vi :

━ here's the update💞💗💘💓

winkle chased eddie down the stairs, eddie was giggling wildly as he slid on his slippery socks.

sonia wasn't home, she was working which meant playing tag and running around.

eddie was cornered, winkle didn't hesitate to wrap around him and lift him into the air, flipping him upside down.

eddie's feet were planted on the ceiling, winkle held him in place with a strong grip. they both rough housed, winkle tickled at his tummy, making eddie laugh out loud.

eddie then softly poked at winkle's stem, making him wiggle and drop eddie on the couch. winkle then grabbed at his ankle and pulled him into the air, eddie's hair was hanging upside down as eddie continued to guffaw.

suddenly, the doorbell rung. eddie gasped, eddie patted at winkle to guide him to the peephole. he looked through, still hanging upside down.

to his suprise, he saw richie. eddie covered his mouth, he then reached down to open the door, but winkle blocked him.

"it's okay, it's my friend, richie. he-he knows, about m-me." winkle's stem wiggled, he unblocked the knob and allowed eddie to open the door.

richie expected to see eddie, smiling widely, standing upright, but was shocked to see him hanging upside down. "wh-what the hell, eddie?"

eddie nodded vigoursly, "h-hi, richie," he waved. winkle still had his firm grip on his ankle, "h-how, oh, nevermind." richie shrugged once he saw a plant holding onto him.

eddie commanded winkle to put him down, as the blood started to rush to his head.

eddie wobbled on his feet, almost tripping, but richie grabbed hold of his hips. "you okay?"

"d-dizzy," he muttered, "but, m' fine,"

"how'd you know where i live?" he asked richie, "i usually skateboard around here, i just happened to see your mom leave this house, so i figured you were here,"

richie took hold off his waist and lifted him, "n' i was right!" he bellowed, eddie chuckled.

"okay then." eddie turned to winkle, nodding towards the front door, winkle obeyed and shut the door. richie gulped, seeing how large winkle was.

"richie, this is winkle, my friend. winkle, richie." richie eyed him, "he sure is big." he nervously fidgeted.

"he's usually a little guy, but thanks to me, he could get even bigger." eddie cockily explained.

richie chortled, "well, hello there, wink-" before richie could greet him, winkle took hold of his body and raised him into the air.

"ah, woah!" rixhie panicked, "don't worry, winkle's got ya!" eddie reassured, winkle made a sort of 'staircase' with his leaves, eddie walked up them until he was face to face with richie.

"hello," he whispered.

"hey there, ed's." richie chuckled.

they both stared kindly into eachother's eyes, richie's eyes was like a pond, fishes swimming in his mocha hued eyes. eddie's were pretty too, honeycomb hued with golden specks.

richie eyed his scar, softly touching it. "hot," he whispered against eddie's flushed skin.

eddie shook his head, winkle understood that the two were having a moment and didn't want to ruin it, he carefully wrapped around both their bodies as they floated there.

"no, not 'hot'." eddie disagreed, richie frowned.

"yes, hot,"

eddie inspected richie's feature, a silver nose piercing and those braces. he even caught richie's tattoo before, eddie grazed his fingers over it.

"what's it say?" eddie asked, "votre propre vous," richie responded in perfect french.

"what's it mean? vulture proper voo." eddie attempted to repeat the word, richie snorted and shook his head.

"it means; your own you." he answered, "why that?" eddie asked again.

"you ask a lot of questions," he teased, poking eddie's face, including his scar.

"it means to just be yourself, your own you. you're your own person, unique, not perfect, but beautiful,"

richie stared deeply at eddie, "so beautiful."

eddie smiled so wide, richie 'awed' at his chipped tooth. eddie closed his mouth, giggling. "your flaws are so damn beautiful, ed's."

eddie couldn't believe how hot he felt, everywhere. still being held in the air, eddie pushed richie playfully. richie seemed taken back, but snickered.

"oh, it's on." richie cracked his knuckles. winkle flipped richie upside down, eddie fell back, but was caught and the three played roughly for the rest of the day, until richie had to go home.

he hugged eddie, taking in eddie's scent of sweet citrus. winkle ruffled his inky, black curls. "nice meetin' you, uh, winkle." he rubbed at his neck.

"g'night, rich."

"night, ed's."

"don't call me that!"

@SPIDEYMILK🐝