CHANCE 3 *Unedited* *New*

Pls Re-read, I have changed this entire book 😱. And this is completely different

Cynthia 💋;Yur order came

Today was my moving out day, which meant that I had to go down Brixton to get some final bits and bobs from Wilkinson for the house. Hearing that my storage shelf and tv stand had already arrived. Put my mind to ease, as I was now able to focus on all the other things I needed to buy.

Isaiah was currently at home with his Aunt Cynthia, which made my journey much smoother and less troublesome, as he always found himself embarrassing me on the bus screaming for milk which had all the judgemental Aunties and Uncle already screwing me for both having a baby so young and not being able to calm him down.

I was now looking absolutely scandalous today, with my hair in a messy untamed puff,  in one of Cynthia's many Adidas tracksuit set paired with my black uggs. I was currently on a ticking time, as I had specifically already asked for the bedding company to be at mine at exactly 18:00. It was currently 15:00, which meant that I didn't have long left and should realistically be on my way back now.

I was now making my way to the bus stop whilst mumbling insults in my head, as I carried my heavy shopping. I did not expect to buy so much from Wilkinson, as I ended up spending almost  all the money Cynthia had given me to spend on the house.

Tapping my 16-18 Oystercard onto the card reader which was yet to expire in September. I was only 40 minutes into my shopping and I was already  making my way home. Apart of me was too tired to keep looking  over my shoulder and feeding into my paranoia. Brixton being as bait as it was, increasing the percentage of me ever bumping into a family member or someone from my secondary school or Sixthform. Something I was not prepare to get caught up in.

On my my way home, see yu in a bit x

I'm gettin Isaiah ready now x -Cynthia

Bopping my head to Teni, on my wired headphones to keep me from  falling asleep on the bus. I was beyond exhausted, as I was surviving off of 4 and a half hours of sleep. Which made it difficult for me to stay awake and not miss my bus stop. Last night, me and Cynthia were too busy gossiping and catching up on this weeks eastenders whilst we packed my stuff into a cardboard box which took hours. Longer than, I had initially anticipated I found myself discovering clothes I didn't realise I had ever bought and left reminiscing on my favourite outfits I wore back in Year 11. It also made me realise how terrible my swag used to be back then and how little clothes Isaiah had.

"I've already put some of the boxes in Samuels car" chocking on the glass of water I drank to soothe the thirst in my throat which caused Cynthia to throw me a questionable look, as she took out the chicken wings in the oven which she had marinated the night before.

"What?" I smiled forcedly, to refrain myself from getting into an argument.
Samuel was the last person, I wanted to see after hearing what he had done to Cynthia last month. Though I had technically already seen him since then, as he was always in the house. Whenever he came over I was always in the bedroom with Isaiah, so we rarely saw one another.

"We need the extra help babe, Trevons here aswell in the living room"

"Yeah I guess" I stated, before turning my head as I heard footsteps in the corridor.

"Where's my son?"

"He's in the living room with Trevon" Diverting my attention to a dark skinned Samuel, who was currently standing by the door smirking exposing his silver tooth which caused me to glance up at him in disgust. As he licked his lips and took in my appearance. Despite his devilish persona and evil nature. I would be lying if I said he was ugly. Samuel was the definition of a pretty dark skin boy, whose appearance failed to match his hood demeanour. He was tall and hench, with a clean cut and thick beard just the way Cynthia liked it.

"Thanks" rolling my eyes, as I squeezed past him which caused me to mumble insults. As he failed to use his common sense and move from the door to let me through. The least I wanted to do was draw attention to myself and cause any arguments.

The most I did was pretend I didn't know the ins and outs of their relationship and mind my business. As knowing my cousin Cynthia, confronting Samuel would only worsen our relationship and give her a reason to scream that I was "jealous of their relationship"

"He is really cute" Trevon glanced up at me, as he played with Isaiah in his arms throwing funny facial expression at him which caused him to release a cute little giggle.

"Thanks, how is your leg?" Finally taking in his appearance properly and not just regarding him as a typical brown skin with cornrows. I regarded his defined jaw line and beard but also the way he interacted with Isaiah, which made me wonder whether he had a child or a younger sibling because of how carefully and gently he played with him.

"It's good yu naah? I still don't know how to Thankyou" He glared up at me, smiling.

"No need, it's what anybody would've done" I shrugged.

"Yu know what give me yur number?" He stated, whilst taking out his phone from his jacket pocket.

"Huh?" I stated in shock. I had actually heard him the first time. I just didn't know what to think and wanted him to repeat himself.

"Yur number?" He chuckled, as he watched the clueless and baffled facial expression I wore.

"It's 073xxxxxx" I read out from my phone screen to him, which caused him to immediately read it back to me to make sure it was correct.

Trevon- 074xxxxxx

"Did you see my text?"

"Yeah" Not knowing how to feel. I was more than nervous and curious to see what was the real reason behind his interest in getting my number. It baffled me, how someone so humble could ever be related to someone so toxic as Samuel.

"So, where about you moving to?"

"Just near Wandsworth station" I smiled, before being interrupted by a loud Cynthia making her way into the living room with a tray of chicken in one hand and macaroni cheese in the other.

"Yu live round dere Naah?" She smiled as she turned to Trevon, waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, just under 15 minutes away from there."

*

Cynthia💋;How is the new house treating you?
Rolling my eyes, as I read Cynthias text. It had only been an hour since she had left with Trevon and Samuel. After hours of bringing my boxes into the house, I was finally alone in my new home with Isaiah in my arms knackered.

I would be lying if I said it was easy.
I honestly, would not have been able to do this all alone. Especially without Trevon as he was the only one that stayed with me the entire time. Whilst Samuel stayed in his car taking calls smoking. Not like I wanted him to come anywhere near me. He then eventually ended up tempting and dragging Cynthia with him leaving Trevon and me to do all the work which had me fuming. But what can we do. It was awkward at first. But then we were able to eventually form an actual conversation with one another and vibes to the music on my Bluetooth speaker.

Me;Great cause I'm away from yu
I smirked to myself, as I looked at my empty living room that still needed some work added to it.

Cynthia💋;Yu know yu miss me. 😂😂
I scoffed to myself.

Anyways, I'm goin bed. I'm exhausted from doing all the work. 🙄🙄

Well yu had Trevon. Yu lot are close? 👀
Kissing my teeth as I read the text. I knew exactly, where Cynthia was trying to go with this conversation. Something of which I did not hesitate to divert with a "Good night" immediately. When it came to others Cynthia was always adamant to know the ins and outs. However when it comes to her own, she was always quick to get offended by me questioning its integrity.

Thanks for reading loveliess ❤️💎love you all very much.what did you think of this chapter?