Yandere Touka X Ghoul Male Reader

You stared out at the scene, emotionless and exhausted, as Aogiri Tree massacred the Doves. At your right was the corpse of Ken Kaneki, a one eyed ghoul and your long lost brother. You sniff the air and smile.

Y/N: I finally drew them out of hiding. The Anteiku ghouls are coming for me...no. They're already here!

You turn around and smile at the group. You look across their faces of rage.

Y/N: I'm so glad you could make it! Nishiki, Rabbit! Even the old man! So wonderful! It's a shame you couldn't get here in time to save him!

Your mask covered the top half of your face, but they could clearly see the bloodthirsty grin on your face. Nishiki growled and stepped forward at the exact moment Touka did.

Nishiki: You asshole! You killed Kaneki! 

Both he and Touka activated their Kagune, Touka going up and over while Nishiki attacked head on. Your response was to activate your own and dash forward. Before anyone could react, you'd impaled Nishiki and send several shards into his body. You pulled your kagune out of his body and he fell backward. Then you looked up at Touka, who was wearing her mask. You pulled off the mask and showed your one ghoul eye. 

Y/N: Such a beautiful kagune, rabbit! I'm glad to see it in action!

Yours finally became clear to them. It was one small flap from your shoulder and three tails. Touka landed and took her mask off. You finally decide to full your hood off, letting the air blow it. 

Touka: Who are you? I've never seen you before.

Y/N: Ah, where are my manners? I'm Y/N, Aogiri Tree's real leader and our late Kaneki's brother!

Touka glares, but her kagune retracts. She seems to look you over. 

Touka: How was he your brother? You look so much better than him, and so much more of a fighter.

You shrug and smile, walking around now on the edge of the building. Then you sit and look at the group. 

Y/N: Who's attacking me next? 

Nishiki started to try and lift himself from the ground, and to prove a point you stabbed your kagune straight through his skull, silencing him. Touka waves a hand in a dismissive gesture.

Touka: No reason to. Mission's a bust, Kaneki and Nishiki are dead. We should probably leave.

You smiled. You didn't want to kill the rabbit, she had such a beautiful kagune, it would be a waste.

Y/N: Take the back and you won't be seen. I just wanted to meet the Anteiku ghouls. Bye.

You jump off the side and disappear to them. In reality, you used your tails and moved away, getting out of the 11th ward and working your way to your home in the 20th ward.

THE NEXT DAY

You decide to learn exactly who this rabbit was and go to Anteiku. You pulled on jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket on, putting blue dye in your hair to confuse the ghouls that had seen you. Satisfied, you take off and go, arriving several minutes later. You walk in and sit, and to your amazing luck it was Touka who served you.

Touka: Welcome. What would you like today?

Y/N: For you to join me for a coffee, little rabbit.

Touka's expression drops to a whole new one. Instead of looking like she doesn't care, she looks more curious.

Touka: Right away, one eye.

She moves off to prepare the coffees and you look around. No one seems to have noticed your conversation, and no one seems to suspect you. But the place seems orderly and peaceful, albeit glum after Kaneki's death. You snap out of your thoughts as Touka puts the coffee in front of you before sitting down.

Y/N: My name is Y/N, by the way. Call me that. One eye makes me feel like a freak.

Touka nods and takes a sip of her coffee, smiling as she does so. But she doesn't take her eyes off of you. She puts her cup down and smiles.

Touka: Then don't call me rabbit. I'm Touka. And let me tell you, disguise is good, but it isn't fooling anybody. I told them to back off. 

You nod, impressed they identified you so quickly. However, it puts you on edge, ready to run. you put money on the table and get up to leave.

Y/N: Thank you for the coffee Touka, but I've got to get going. 

You quickly move for the door, but when you reach for the door handle, the shards from a kagune attack bury centimeters from your hand.

Touka: Who said you were allowed to leave? Because I know I didn't.

You look back to see the old man and Shuu, the gourmet ghoul, with their arms crossed. You start to feel fear.

Shuu: We're leaving what happens to you up to Touka. I personally want to rip you apart, but we all can't have our way.

You decide to do the only logical thing possible. Escape. You kick up a table, which absorbs the kagune attack of Touka, and jump out of the window. Now, you would have successfully escaped, had Hinami not been outside to trip you. You were quickly dragged back inside, kicked in the side of the head by Touka, and quickly tied up. You can't focus well, but you think you hear Touka order them to take you to her room.

When you wake up, your head is throbbing and your arms are tied to a bed. You close your eyes again.

Y/N: So, my little rabbit is smarter than she seems.

Touka: I said call me Touka. And I really like you, so I wanted to keep you. Sorry for the kick.

You smile and groan from your head. 

Y/N: You know, you interested me when we first met and that beautiful kagune came out. But I'd rather my crazy ghoul girlfriend have asked me out.

Touka: Wait...so does that mean...?

Y/N: I guess we have a strange start to our love...one question. What happened to my second in command? She would have been watching.

Touka: I may or may not have killed her.

Y/N: Well, I guessed you were crazy from the look I saw in your eyes. Can you let me out now?

Touka: No, I'm gonna have fun with you, and then you'll get the other ghouls' trust.

And that's exactly what happened in the months following your original capture.